BY PLAYBOY MALIBU

Magnetic Scent Recommended age: College 4 Scent strength: Moderate 5 Classification: Citrus fruity 6 Recommended use: Evening 7 Scent life: 6-10 hours The fruity, moderate bouquet of Playboy Malibu cologne makes it perfect for the active man who lives for adventurous evenings, whether its hitting the town with buddies or enjoying a night out dancing. First introduced by Playboy in 2008, this youthful scent combines notes of coriander, verbena and neroli with apple, cashmere wood and mint in a thoughtful balance. A small splash of this magnetic scent on your pulse points is the perfect complement to many nighttime escapades. see more...

gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
Pefume Smells sexy! Yes it Does & It's One Of my Favorite Out Of these Products for Men Although the Other Ones Do Smell Too Strong or too Strange This Ones The One. Cute Bottle Too, Love the Malibu Scent Compared to Any Other...I Like This.
Candie J.
Nashville, GA
LOVE the smell of all PlayBoy colognes! This is one of my favorites I like buying for my boyfriend. Ladies if you need a gift for your man I definitely would recommend
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
Perfumes are expensive but this is totally the opposite!!! Since its a good deal, everyone should try it and trust me, no one will dislike it!!
April A.
My husband run out of this but we have got to get some more he really liked it and it smelt really good and the price was awesome
kendra e.
I really like the smell of all PlayBoy colognes! This is one of my favorites I like buying for my boyfriend.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Never used it but people tell me about it all the time and how the smell is amazing for an affordable price.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is a really cheap cologne... and it definitely smells that way, as well. I don't recommend it.
Courtney M.
ancaster, ON
Shopping for spray for my brother
I couldn't believe recommend smell. However it is amazing! My brother works in a office and everyone says he smells so good.
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
For this being a cheap cologne it actually has a very nice smell to it, the playboy perfumes also aren't bad also good for a cheap price!
Robin E.
Kirkland Lake , ON
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My hubby got this is a 4 pack and this was a favorite. For cheap stuff it smells good!