Playboy Ibiza Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz

by Playboy Ibiza

Unique Scent Recommended age: Teen 1 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Citrus fruity 5 Recommended use: Casual 4 Scent life: 1-5 hours For a casual scent that lets people know that you re ready for business, Playboy Ibiza is sure to fit the bill. This men s cologne by Playboy was released in 2009, and it has a moderate scent that young men are sure to enjoy. The fragrance is great for days out with friends. With notes of black tea, Artemisia, crushed green leaves, tarragon, and others, this unique scent is sure to turn heads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Playboy Ibiza Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz!
Jane M.
Playboy Ibiza Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Jane M.
Everyone's body chemistry is different so if you're looking for something that smells a little sweet and lasts longer than the average I think this would be a good option. Some of my family members like it, but I think it can smell overwhelming to most if you spray more than once.
Becky A.
The smell will waft from room to room that you walk in. Looking for an all-day spray? This is definitely the cologne you want to buy. Smells great and lasts all day long. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend others to buy as well
Ayla V.
Ranger , WV
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Definitely worth the $15, it lasts for quite a while with just one spray. The smell lasts throughout the day and even lingers in the room you sprayed it in. My fiancé hates any other cologne because they don't last as long.
Heather F.
Princefederick
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This smells amazing really good men fragrance I really hope my boyfriend love this one realty have good men smell to it 😘💕
Alexia  S.
Binghamton, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
1,485 reviews
I am not a fan of the play bot cologne..........just doesn't smell very good to me, smells cheap..and just not to my liking.
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
Smells disgusting. It has a cheap smell to it and gives me headaches. I wouldn't buy this product. Waste of money.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
I love the smell of this my bother loves it to and he likes you can get at a lot of places and not that much money
Ericka C.
Pomona, CA
Not a fan of this perfume it smells non attractive and well I keep myself and my man away from this perfume 🙅

Looking for your answer?