Playboy Hollywood Hollywood Eau De Toilette Spray

by Playboy Hollywood

Design House: Playboy Year Introduced: 2008 Fragrance Notes: Rosewood, Thyme, Mandarin, Musk, Elemi, Lavender, Sandalwood, Cedar Wood, Vetiver, Amber, Vanilla, Bergamot, Jasmine.

I have been looking for a new scent for my husband and was wondering what girls think of this one
Start your review of Playboy Hollywood Hollywood Eau De Toilette Spray!
Searcy
Love smelling this on my man! It makes me want to jump all over him when he walks through the door. Mmmhmm! Ladies if you want a good smelling man buy this NOW!!!!
1587s 400 w
This was a very nice and masculine scent, all my lady friends loved it! It wasnt too expensive for the value of the product. There isnt much to improve on this product but maybe making bigger longer lasting bottles! It was a great scent. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Copperas Cove
Play boy is known for their extravagant yet simple fragrances. Hollywood is no exception. However, Hollywood, in my opinion, smells the best and won't gag you (or most others) with its strength. The only con I have is the bottle. If the bottle heats up (say from being in a hot car), it can shatter in your hand. I've had two bottles crumble in my palm a few summers back.
Woodland Hls, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I like the whole collection for the most part but the smell just doesn't last I always get these as a holiday set as it's much cheaper than buying full retail but honestly I don't think I'd spend full price for this for the quality of the scent. it smells a bit generic too.
Hannibal , MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I was cruising through the fragrance aisle at Walmart with my brother and smelled it! I really like the women spray and convinced my brother to get the men's. He wore this for about a year before moving onto something else.
Northridge , Ca
My fiancé uses this it is amazing! works like a charm! I think it smells great! not to pricey!! =D Playboy playboy playboy. lol its super affordable i don't use it as a cologne its not my preferred choice i rather stick with Chanel Allure sport for men. but Playboy has an really nice smell to it. I used my old bottle that was a gift as a house spray lol
I don't remember the exact one, but one of these are actually really great for women & men! It smelled so good I had to buy it for myself.
Hallsville , TX
This smells good although you have to reapply quite often as the scent doesn't last very long, also it's very affordable.
Palmdale , CA
I bought this one Christmas for my boyfriend and we've both loved it ever since! Affordable price and totally worth it!