Playboy Fragrances Playboy 3 in 1 Shower Gel, Shampoo, & Bubble Bath All-in-one Green Apple 33.8 fl oz

BY PLAYBOY FRAGRANCES

Ironing or Curling of Hair FX Flat Iron Heat Memory Spray works to protect dry, damaged hair by covering and protecting it from harmful thermal styling. It smoothes and conditions your hair while providing a memory thermal-protective shield for flat ironing and curl ironing of hair. Silky, smooth flat iron spray Thermal protective, smoothing shiny defrizzant Works on dry, damaged hair by covering and protecting it Smoothes and conditions hair It has a non-sticky and non-greasy formula that helps you get precise styling in the comfort of your home. Just For You: For all hair, especially dry and damaged hair A Closer Look: FX Flat Iron Heat Memory Spray works to protect dry and damaged hair from harmful thermal styling in the comfort of your home. It provides a thermal-protective shield for flat ironing and curl ironing of hair. see more...

Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Linden, Mi
Hate it. Even when using this product my hair feels damaged with heat styling.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Flemington, NJ
I have used and love this. I used it as my heat protectant when I flat ironed and initially I didn't expect to see significantly straighter hair but I honestly did. Maybe I am just imagining in but it didn't take so many runs of the iron before I had pin straight hair. It lasted longer too. The smell isn't fantastic like their other products but it isn't bad at all either.
Faith g.