Playboy Fragrances Hollywood Playboy by Coty for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz

BY PLAYBOY FRAGRANCES

Hollywood Eau De Toilette 3.4 OZ by Playboy for Men. This enchanting scent is a blend of Mandarin, Bergamot, Thyme, and Elemi. see more...

Brittany L.
Williamsburg, VA
My boyfriend uses this regularly and I am in love with the scent! It is not overbearing but it does stand out in a room.
Shanna K.
Tiffin, OH
This smells so good!!!! My fiance wears it and oh my gosh, I love it!! For the price it is awesome!
Derrin Y.
Glade Spring, VA
I bought this for my significant other a couple Christmas's ago! It smells so good!
Tiffany H.
Hamilton, ON
I recently got this for one of my guy friends and man does it ever smell good! He loves it and everywhere he wears it he gets compliments! I definitely recommend.