Playboy uploaded by Samantha S.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - PLAYBOY is a magazine of literature, political thought, sports, commentary and humor. Although PLAYBOY Magazine is most well-known for its pictorials of beautiful women, it is also highly regarded for its interviews and fiction writing. Playboy Magazine includes regular feature articles on finance, sports, self-improvement, technology, and psychology. see more...

• What do you think; classy or trashy? this is a very debatable to...11 Answers
  • I heard they were taking the centerfolds out of playboy! Is this ...1 Answers
  • I cant believe Playboy wont be here anymore ūüėĘ1 Answers
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
i just bought this issue for my husband and am regretting it i just read it and i found it boring between the articles and girls pictured in it i didnt see anything worth $10 an issue. very dissappointed. i would not buy this again. what happened playboy?
Stephanie B.
I subscribe to this magazine for the articles also because it is a collectable, I think it is a wonderfully empowering magazine for women. I am a regular reader. I think more women should subscribe it gives us great insight.
Jennifer J.
Charlotte, MI
I think that this magazine, compared to others that are in the same genre has class. The photos are tasteful and there really are good articles if you bother to read them. I am a plus size woman but I don't mind that they don't use them in the magazine.
liz c.
Orlando, FL
Where are the plus size woman ????? this magazine is for guys. Too much fake in this, too much make up, air brush etc. Go to you tube and watch how these pictures are made.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Pretty good magazine. I've subscribed for years. I even read the articles. Lots of lovely ladies.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
My husband has a subscription to this magazine and I do enjoy looking through it. The jokes and questions that people submit are pretty funny!
Blake Y.
Bend, OR
Just like every other magazine, of course they are going to use photoshop. But who doesn't now a days. Still has good articles and is definitely nice to look at.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
My dad love this bs he had tub of them and wont get rid of them.I don't want to look or read one ever.For men or lesbians
Sarah D.
South Windsor, CT
As a girl, I completely love the vintage issues. I collected a few from the 60's and think the newer versions negatively effect women. Our bodies don't look like that.
Alletse A.
Bookworm Expert
I bought a year for my husband as a gift, he wasn't interested and there weren't as many pictures as I thought there's be. There were a lot of articles that I read though. Was a good read but pretty lacking for a men's magazine. Most issues sat unopened unless I read them.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
What do you think; classy or trashy? this is a very debatable topic ladies...
veronica m.
What you guys think about this chicks posting naked
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Whats the big deal with this
Lyndsey B.
Perry, FL
I heard they were taking the centerfolds out of playboy! Is this true? If so then won't the mag just be another maxim?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I cant believe Playboy wont be here anymore ūüėĘ