PlayaPup Dog Sun Protective Lightweight Shirt (UPF 50+) uploaded by Orianna C.

BY PLAYAPUP

PlayaPup Pup Rashguard Shirts: Are designed with an attractive print and solid fabric combination to offer a fashion-oriented shirt popular for dogs and owners alike. Fashionable lightweight shirts are great for water activities. Lightweight/Sun Protective fabrics will keep your dog s coat cool. Fabrics dry quickly, so no more worries about seeing your pup in saggy apparel . Shirts are also super soft and stretch. Shirts are 80/20 Nylon/Lycra. Shirts are made from UPF 50+ rated fabrics, which is the highest sun protection provided by apparel, and block 97.5% of harmful UV rays. All our PlayaPup apparel, belly bands and hats are made from Chemical Free fabrics! No sunscreen needed for sensitive pooches. Female and Male shirts follow the same sizing. see more...

Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I live at the beach and my dog loves to go for long walks! She is a chiweenie and has very short hair and you can see strait to her dermal area. I started noticing her skin burning so I invested in this. It's great, stylish and protects her from the suns rays! Everyone always asks me where I got it too, because they want their dogs to have one too. IT's perfect for me and my dogs beach lifestyle!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Great ptoduct worth the money. i like how it looks on my baby. she also liked it.