BY PLAYAPUP

PlayaPup Pup Diaper can be used as a cover over disposable diapers or use a panty liner to absorb urine. PlayaPup pup diapers are designed for male or female dogs that are incontinent or for pets that experience excitable urination. They are also great for housebreaking puppies, for female dogs in heat or as a breeding control. They even work for cats!! Made with soft inner lining that wicks away moisture, inner waterproof liner, outer layer of high quality stretch nylon/lycra. Soft elastic around legs assures a leak proof fit, and elastic band in front creates a pouch to assure coverage for male dogs. Waist velcro hook and loop closure allows for adjustability. The diaper design allows it to expand to catch all fluids and solids.  Use of a disposable absorbable liner will catch all liquids. For light seasonal fl. see more...

Christina K.
Christina K.
Very convenient and the velcro hold is pretty durable. I find that my dogs find ways to get them off though!
Cierra G.
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
I really love the purple belly bands they are very beautiful i want to get these for my Maxie
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Fowlerville, MI
It was perfect for us to use when our female went into heat. Hers are very heavy and these were easy to put on and kept everything clean! Also at the time our female was not spayed ( we didn't have the money to have the surgery at that time ) so this helped us prevent our male from having access! We did not want any unexpected litter of puppies! I'm sure they would be great for dogs with incontinence also. Just buy a few so you can swap them out and wash!
Hackensack, NJ
This was so helpful for me while training my puppy! She gets so excited when new people come around that she would just use the bathroom where she was standing. The diaper didn't seem to bother my pup and (my favorite part) it was so easy to wash!
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Blackpool
I tried to put this product on my dog she hates it she strives to run around to get it off , I would recommend this if your dog likes it as it saves blood everywhere if it's there period or if there puppy training
Hackensack, NJ
What's the average life-span for use of these diapers?
kristiana c.