Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPlayaPup
Dog Belly Bands for Incontinence

PlayaPup Dog Belly Bands for Incontinence

by PlayaPup

PlayaPup Dog Belly Bands for Incontinence: These are for those male dogs with incontinence problems. Reduce Peeing/Marking and Great for House Training! These belly bands are not intended to absorb pee, but to inhibit peeing. For urine absorption, just add a panty liner or tissue. Belly bands provide temporary aid to dogs with incontinence problems. These fashionable belly bands come in print fabrics on one side and cool neoprene on the other side. Complementary color edge on belly bands. An added benefit: Belly Bands are made from UV Sun Protective nylon/lycra material!  Velcro hook and loop closure for a secure fit. Nylon/lycra fabrics are UV Protective with an UPF 50+ for the ultimate sun protection for your dogs as well. Size Chart :

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PlayaPup Dog Belly Bands for Incontinence!
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Our dog has bladder issues and pees uncontrollably so we use these to keep it from getting all over the house.
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
I cant wait to try this belly band on my bby yrkie hes my fur child i <3 my yrkie maxine gibson is my pal and my bff
Denise C.
My friend uses these for her small dogs and they work great. They stay in place really well and no more leaking in the house

Looking for your answer?