Playa Soft Volume Powder 1.6 oz/ 45 g

by Playa

A soft powder that lifts tresses and enhances body. Hair Type: Wavy Hair Texture: Medium Hair Concerns: Oiliness, Volumizing, and Color Safe Formulation: Powder Highlighted Ingredients:- Earth Clay: Absorbs oil, sweat, and debris from the scalp and hair. - Rice Powder: Protects the scalp and hair while cleansing. - Beta Glucan: Soothing and moisturizing anti-anti-irritant. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: Playa Soft Volume Powder is formulated with simple yet effective ingredients that work together in perfect harmony to deliver multi-benefits to the hair. Fuller's earth clay absorbs oil at the roots and coats the follicle to provide instant volume; vetiver root extract helps to nourish strands and replenish collagen formation, bringing hair back to life; and beta glucan sugars derived from oat keep hair soft for a workable texture that lasts all day long.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Playa Soft Volume Powder 1.6 oz/ 45 g!
Kathleen P.
Spring, TX
Playa Every Day Shampoo OK first of THIS SHAMPOO SMELLS AMAZING!!!!! I love it sooooooo much!! Makes my hair so soft, healthy and manageable. It’s made with natural ingredients. This shampoo and the conditioner are super amazing. The only thing is always out of stock. I wish I could have the possibility to have this forever in my bathroom but sometimes is hard to find it.
Calley B.
Playa Soft Volume Powder 1.6 oz/ 45 g uploaded by Calley B.
Playa Soft Volume Powder 1.6 oz/ 45 g uploaded by Calley B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Overall I love this product but it has a few flaws that could be easily fixed. It is a fine texture powder, more fine than dry shampoo. I find that it does add a lot more volume to hair and last longer than dry shampoo does (when trying to add volume). I personally also like its slight fragrance; it doesn’t bother me. It’s more of a yellow/brown colored powder so luckily for me it isn’t detectable in my blonde/brown hair but it also absorbs into the hair so it doesn’t leave a cast. My main issue is the packaging. There’s no cap? It’s just like a top with holes like a salt shaker so you can only store it standing up and you can’t take it anywhere unless you want a mess. I guess you could put tape over it? However I feel like adding some sort of cap wouldn’t be difficult. I also wish the tube had a little more give so you could squeeze the bottle for more product instead of just shaking it onto your head; more of a personal preference but still.
Ericka B.
Plainfield, IL
Loving this powder I’m not a big fine using powders on my hair but this one made the difference i apply a little bit and works pretty good!!
Alex J.
Don’t love but don’t hate it. Smells nice. I think I’d be less annoyed and use it more if it closed properly
Chelsea C.
Dallas, TX
I’m not a big fan of the way the powder is packaged. There’s not a way to turn the cap closed so it’s not good for traveling. The powder is great but the packaging makes it hard to apply and travel with.

Looking for your answer?