Playa Ritual Hair Oil

by Playa

This weightless blend of natural oils like coconut, apricot, and sunflower that tames frizz, restores moisture, and imparts radical shine.

Key benefits:

• - Smooths frizz and flyaways
  • - Restores moisture
  • - Protects from environmental damage

Instead of just coating the hair, this silicone-free formula actually treats hair from within by deeply penetrating damaged strands and infusing the cortex with essential nutrients like vitamin E, K, and healthy antioxidants. This color-preserving hair oil is your daily ritual for smooth and radiant hair. This oil is formulated with lycopene, a natural UV protectant extracted from tomatoes, to keep your hair safe from sun and environmental damage. The intoxicating scent is a sophisticated take on 'beachy' with notes of black coconut, orange blossom, fresh sandalwood, and pacific musk. This product is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten.

Me gustaría probarlo #voxbox ?
Me gustaría probarlo #voxbox ?
Saw this on the Sephora website and was wondering if it was worth purchasing. I have platinum blonde hair so its been through a lot. Would this hair oil help or are there any products you can recommend?
Start your review of Playa Ritual Hair Oil!
Sunnyvale, CA
Playa Ritual Hair Oil uploaded by Mani P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect for any hair. I have wavy hair and I am always styling my hair with various heating devices. This is such a light oil and you can either use it on wet, damp or dry hair. I use it on wet hair and blow dry to get a frizz free finish and lustrous hair! Will highly recommend this one, it’s my second bottle!!
Santa Barbara
Playa Ritual Hair Oil uploaded by Susanna C.
It smells so nice and makes your hair soft and frizz free. I love to run it through the ends of my dry hair in the morning when it’s a little frizzy. Make sure not to put too much in your hair it can get too oily quickly.
Germantown, MD
Playa Ritual Hair Oil uploaded by Valeria S.
Este aceite es lo mejor, hidrata el cabello y le da un brillo increíble, deberían probarlo
Northbrook, IL
Playa Ritual Hair Oil uploaded by Federica V.
I love using Playa Ritual Hair Oil especially now, that summer is almost over and my hair super dry because of it’s natural ingredients and amazing properties.🔥🔥 • Kukui 🌱Apricot 🍑and Coconut Oils 🥥💧to soften the hair⠀🌺⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ • California Sunflower 🌻 Oil to tame frizz effect ..🌪 • Lycopene, a derived from tomatoes🍅that offers UV protection ☀️☀️accompanied by natural shampoo and conditioner as well 🔥
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Playa Ritual Hair Oil uploaded by Vy D.
Playa Ritual Hair Oil uploaded by Vy D.
I used 1.5 drops of this and it really helped my moderately frizzy dry hair! I was surprised how well it worked for how little product I used. It also smells really good and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy, but that may be because I didn't use a lot of product. However, I was satisfied and it did help me control my friz a bit and softened my hair! I have thick fine hair and 1.5 drops was almost enough.
Modesto, CA
Playa Ritual Hair Oil uploaded by Elizabeth A.
Playa Ritual Hair Oil uploaded by Elizabeth A.
I really liked this oil I feel it helps me a lot so that my hair doesn't feel so dry and it has. a very rich smellPlaya Ritual Hair Oil
Us
Playa Ritual Hair Oil uploaded by Des C.
This oil is super light weight perfect for summer to keep my hairline moisturized under my wigs #loveplaya #contest #complimentary @playa @Influenster
Norristown, PA
Playa Ritual Hair Oil uploaded by Sweeti K.
Absolutely love this oil. My hair feels amazing and soft after using this. It's a very light weight non greesy formula which gives a beautiful healthy shine to the hair. Just a dime size amount is enough for mid length hair.I used it on my damp hair and they felt soo soft after air drying. This can also be used on already dry hair. I also love it's scent. Smells really good. I got this product complimentary for sampling purpose but I will definitely be buying this for myself.
Drums, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this stuff I can go on and on about how nice this makes your hair feel but you have to see for yourself, this stuff is a miracle in a bottle !
El Paso, TX
Im loving this oil! Ive been using it after washing my hair, which is treated and damaged, and it has made it super soft and it doesnt make my hair look oily so that is really good! I totally recommend it if you have dry or bleached hair like me!Playa Ritual Hair Oil
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...