Playa New Day Mist

by Playa

#6 in Hair Mists

New Day Mist is a 3-in-1 reboot for tired hair: One part hairspray, one part hydrator, and one part fragrance. The fine mist works to smooth out dents and creases—we call it a wrinkle releaser for the hair—allowing you to reset your style without washing, hot tools, or harsh chemicals. Consider it the easiest way to get an extra day out of your style.

I have 2c/3a hair and would love something to refresh my curls on day 3-4. Is this worth it? Is there a different product you think is better?
Is anyone else obsessed with the smell of this product? I love it!
Is this product good/ what does it do?
Start your review of Playa New Day Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Playa New Day Mist uploaded by Dina H.
This is another great leave in conditioner for your hair. Personally, I think it’s more like a hairspray. It holds your hair in place without the stickiness from a traditional hair spray. This also has a nice scent to it. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the holding power of a hairspray without the sticky build up of a hairspray. This too is another Ipsy product.
Margaret T.
Little Rock, AR
Playa New Day Mist uploaded by Margaret T.
I wanted to like this product so much. However my hair ended up an oily mess after I applied it. I was also not too fond of the smell, it is very strong. I was very disappointed because I wanted it to work for me. I have naturally oily hair so that may have been the issue. Playa New Day Mist
Katherine R.
Hazleton, PA
Playa New Day Mist uploaded by Katherine R.
Playa New Day Mist uploaded by Katherine R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Excelente producto sin duda alguna una de las mejores inversiones es un excelente leave para el pelo
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Playa New Day Mist uploaded by Jenn F.
I'm so happy I received this one in one of my sub boxes this month. I am one that cannot wash my hair daily due to dry ends. This makes it easy to enjoy those in between wash days. Just a few spritzes and that's it for the entire day. I kept being reminded of a beautiful light, buttery if you can say of a powder fresh smell. Such a smooth powder smell that isn't loud but soft and airy. Just a beautiful scent. Very light but with movement throughout the day, you think to yourself where is that beautiful smell coming from and remember, it's the hair mist!😍😍😍 It really did it's job and left my hair rather soft, no amazing results there. More results coming from keeping your hair fresh and alive before you get to wash your hair, which is the next day for me. The packaging is very nice as well. Not only a top but another inner cap to keep this product from any leakage. Yes, I'll totally recommend this. Price point is $20, very fair since a little good a long way. This isn't a dry shampoo but more of a fragrance mist to keep your hair fresh and nice. Couldn't ask for better in this one. I'll add this to my shopping routine after I'm out of this one got sure! [product:playa-new-day-hair-mist] #smoothescreases #restoresstyle #hairmist #hairrefresher #hairmist #neroliwater #sugarcaneextract #cleanbeauty #haircare #natural
Danita H.
As always follow for follow and likes for likes. If you go on my profile and like a bunch of my reviewes, I'll go on yours and do the same. I always follow back as well! 💯 Also, if I see a review from someone I'm following in my feed I will like their review automatically. Let's help build eachother up! 💯 Is a refresher spray with a light scent. A little goes a long way, good for boosting up your style. I like it but not enough to buy it. Got it in a boxycharm box.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
Playa New Day Mist uploaded by Zakeeva R.
They did this! As a African American woman with 4c hair i thought this would only serve me with protective styles like wigs , weaves and boy was i wrong. The smell alone AMAZING. It claims to loosen waves , take frizz and that it does - however i LOVE it as a hair perfume . I also love it when i have box braids to refresh them. I will buy this over and over again.
Stephanie C.
St Petersburg, FL
Playa New Day Mist uploaded by Stephanie C.
I have been enjoying this hair mist! I love not having to straighten my hair every day. I throw my hair up in a bun at night, and in the morning when I take it down I spray the Playa New Day Mist and brush it out for some natural waves, no frizz! I have gotten compliments on my hair with putting in very little effort, I’m not mad about it 😄 it has a light fresh smell to it as well. **I received this product complimentary for testing purposes**
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Playa New Day Mist uploaded by Erika S.
Really impressed with this product. Smells amazing and it really did give my hair the Beachy wave look. It’s doesn’t harden your hair like gel, which I really like and you can still run your fingers through your hair. Also the scent is amazing I couldn’t stop spraying it with how good it smelled.
Alicia H.
1,347 reviews
Playa New Day Mist uploaded by Alicia H.
This mist is a great refresher for your hair. I love the smell. It mostly smells floral, but also has hints of coconut, papaya, and sweetness from the cane sugar. It's easy to use and perfect for when you have that annoying crease in your hair or when you have one section that's just not working with you. It gives you a chance to reset it and works phenomenally. I would definitely reccommend.
Bree E.
Manchester, CT
Playa New Day Mist uploaded by Bree E.
The scent of this product wasn’t fantastic, it reminds me of weirdly scented baby powder. But Playa New Day Mist does leave my hair feeling fresh after a day at the beach without weighing it down. I received this product free through VoxBox to sample
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krytzel M.
Miami Beach, FL
il y a un an
Lauren T. il y a un an
On the directions it said you could spray it on your hair and put it up in one or two loose buns with sleep safe scrunchies. Then go to sleep. In the am your hair should be wavy. I have yet to try it myself! ☺️