Playa Every Day Shampoo

by Playa

An SLS-free shampoo that is anything but ordinary, this unique clean formula is the foundation of the Playa routine. The propriety coconut-derived cleanser gently foams to remove impurities while preserving your hair’s natural oils.

Less is more. All you need is one tight squeeze from our bottle for the perfect dime-sized application. Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse well. For a more intensive lather, add more water after massaging in to damp hair to boost the amount of foam.

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Coconut Cleansing Base (Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Betaine (Sugar Beet), Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Propanediol (Plant Derived), Playa Marine Collagen Complex (Soluble Collagen, Spirulina Maxima (Spirulina) Extract, Digitata (Icelandic Sea Kelp) Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii (Hawaiian Red Algae) Extract, Sea Water Extract), Citric Acid, *Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aleurites Moluccana (Kakui) Seed Oil, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, *Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-8, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), *Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, *Polyquaternium-10 (Guar), Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobob) Seed Extract, Manuka Honey Extract, Lonicera Japanica (Honeysuckle) Flower Fragrance Extract, Fragrance.

I’ve heard the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing.. is it worth the purchase? Looking for something that makes my hair soft and detangles? Also don’t want anything that weighs my hair down!
Received a sample of this and had it sitting in my shower. The little flower on the side of the package scared the crap outta me; I thought it was a spider 🕷 for a second 🤣
Can you add a pump to the Playa bottle? I have the standard $1 pumps you get at Ulta during their jumbo hair event. Has anyone tried them on these?
Start your review of Playa Every Day Shampoo!
Toronto
Love the shampoo. Didn't make my hair feel too stipped and didn't give any weird stiff/dry texture that comes with cleaner shampoos. I loved the smell and the cute bott design. I was worried it wouldn't be strong enough for my wavy hair but I was wrong. Playa Every Day Shampoo
The shampoo is a clear, jelly like texture that lathers up very nicely. It gently cleans your hair and smells wonderful. It’s hydrating enough, that you really don’t need the conditioner (just as it claims). The coconut water really soothes the scalp too. This is great for the winter time!
River John, NS
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg so i got a sample of the shampoo and conditioner in my Sephora order and hooooooooly after two washes my hair has completley changed for the better. Also it smells sooooo amazing. I will be purchasing the full size for sure!!
Barrys Bay, ON
Received a combo shampoo/conditioner sample from Sephora. Really loved the thick consistency of both of them, however, I didn’t find the conditioner worked to de-tangle. They both had a waxy consistency as well. Shampoo froths really well!
Brampton , ON
Love this shampoo! Sometimes it can be a bit heavy but it’s the perfect winter shampoo. I use it with the supernatural condition and it leaves my hair soft and silky always. I would recommend using once or twice a week at most!
Toronto, ON
This shampoo smells divine and lathers so well but I definitely need to take off two stars because the packaging is awful - it’s almost impossible to squeeze out the product in the shower and it is rather pricey.
Doral , FL
Smells incredible and I would totally buy this product: I received a free sample and I’m obsessed. After one wash I swear I could see the difference. My hair was feeling and looking great. I have wavy bleached and dyed hair and this didn’t dry out my hair.
Doral , FL
Truly supernatural. I swear after one wash I could see a a difference: love this so much and o have damaged frizzy heat and my hair felt so smooth and great after. Love this I would definitely recommend.
Oklahoma City, OK
Playa Every Day Shampoo uploaded by Maggie Q.
I recieved the samples for free from Influenster to review. I thought it would only give me one time wash, but I used it multiple times. I have very thin hair, and sometimes is frizzes, but after only one use I could see the difference. My hair was silky smooth, it did not frizz, and my hair had this healthy shine. I would definitely be buying the full size products the next time. Thank you #Influenster for sending this amazing product to me for review. I recieved this product complimentary for sampling purposes. #loveplaya #contest #complimentary @playa @Influenster
montreal
I received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner. After I tried it, I did notice that my hair was softer. I'm not certain if it was the shampoo or another product that I tried though. I have normal/oily hair and this was perfect. Not sure I can justify so much money on a shampoo, but other than price, I liked it!