Playa Every Day Shampoo uploaded by Emily S.

BY PLAYA

An SLS-free shampoo that is anything but ordinary, this unique clean formula is the foundation of the Playa routine. The propriety coconut-derived cleanser gently foams to remove impurities while preserving your hair’s natural oils.

Less is more. All you need is one tight squeeze from our bottle for the perfect dime-sized application. Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse well. For a more intensive lather, add more water after massaging in to damp hair to boost the amount of foam.

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Coconut Cleansing Base (Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Betaine (Sugar Beet), Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Propanediol (Plant Derived), Playa Marine Collagen Complex (Soluble Collagen, Spirulina Maxima (Spirulina) Extract, Digitata (Icelandic Sea Kelp) Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii (Hawaiian Red Algae) Extract, Sea Water Extract), Citric Acid, *Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aleurites Moluccana (Kakui) Seed Oil, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, *Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-8, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), *Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, *Polyquaternium-10 (Guar), Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobob) Seed Extract, Manuka Honey Extract, Lonicera Japanica (Honeysuckle) Flower Fragrance Extract, Fragrance.

Review (1)
Emily S.
I'm so happy I get to review this product! I went into Sephora to pick up a Laneige lip mask, and the friendliest Sephora employee gave me a few samples of this shampoo and conditioner to try.

I've used the shampoo / conditioner duo about 3 times now and I really love it!

When I was talking to the Sephora employee about the product, he told me about the brand and I felt as though I could really relate!

The creator of the brand made the shampoo with a low maintenance beauty routine in mind which, hello! low maintenance hair is awesome!

This shampoo is also sulfate free, which is a HUGE bonus in my eyes!

I'm still not sure if I'll repurchase given it is a bit pricey, but I'll evaluate that again after I run out of samples.