Playa Endless Summer Spray

by Playa

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A texture spray formulated with sea salt that gives you the perfectly tousled hair texture you usually only get after a day at the beach. Key benefits: - Enhances hair's natural curl - Boosts volume - Shields hair from environmental damage If you want to know more…Most texture sprays use alcohol, which can ultimately dry out your hair. In this uniquely gentle formula, chia seed extract enhances your natural texture without drying your locks or leaving strands stiff and sticky. Hair's natural curl and volume are boosted, and you're left with the beachy waves you were born with. The sea salt used is harvested in Southern California. Endless Summer Spray also contains beta-carotene, a UV protectant that shields hair and scalp from sun and environmental damage. The intoxicating scent is a sophisticated take on 'beachy' with notes of black coconut, orange blossom, fresh sandalwood, and pacific musk. This product is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

It's good for used diary?
WooUld this product help thick/course wavy/straight hair? My hair is super thick & needs to be tamed daily!
Playa Endless Summer Spray i got it from #sephora play im not sure about how to use it. should i use on my wet or dry hair ?
Start your review of Playa Endless Summer Spray!
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Tiffany S.
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Tiffany S.
I like this product! Has a great scent. I have super thick, wavy hair. I used immediately after showering and was able to embrace my waves! Was not sticky and didn’t leave a hair spray residue. Woke up to soft waves! Will repurchase!
Carrie R.
Roanoke, VA
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Carrie R.
I love everything about this product and it smelled amazing. Would 10/10 recommend perfect for this just left the beach summer styles
Rion S.
Orem, UT
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Rion S.
I received this spray complimentary from influenster. Omg it smells amazinggg. It helped with my curl style but it was really soft. I liked the results but needed to pair it with a cream for more hold.
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Mirela B.
I got a sample size of Playa Endless Summer Spray in one of my beauty boxes, and it’s a treat. It smells like summer to me. It’s a texture spray that also gives your hair some volume. I love that it doesn’t leave my hair crispy or sticky. It’s great for enhancing waves in your hair.
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Suilen M.
I love this so much. I cant believe I layed hands on this through Influenster. The way it smells, the waves you get and how nicely itnconditions your hair. You will not regret it. Playa Endless Summer Spray
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,048 reviews
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Shevon H.
I got this spray from Influenster complimentary to try & give my honest feedback. So I feel that this is an ok spray for hair. It didn’t make my hair oily or anything like most sprays do & I didn’t have to wash my hair the next day. I do find that it has a pretty funky scent to it but it’s honestly not too overpowering.
Yahaira P.
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Yahaira P.
I had never before tried a product that left my hair so beautiful naturally. Love the texture and volume it left behind. The fragrance is super nice, even people asked me what that good smell was. Controlled my frizz and I recommend it 100% Playa Endless Summer Spray
Nina G.
Ashland, VA
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Nina G.
I love hair spray products, I feel they add the essence and good scent to your everyday looks as well as making sure your hair stays hydrated and protected. This product smells heavenly and I absolutely recommend it for the summer 💕
Jessica C.
Arlington, VA
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Jessica C.
Playa Endless Summer Spray has a great smell and added some volume to my fine hair without it feeling dried out or crunchy. I have the pretty air dried beach waves look again. The smell is actually good and not gross smelling like other texturizer sprays I’ve used.
Andrea G.
Cartersville, GA
Playa Endless Summer Spray uploaded by Andrea G.
I received the product free for testing purposes from Influenster and Playa. It was complimentary. I have very fine straight hair that does not like to curl or anything. So I used heat protection spray and this on my dry hair. After I brushed through my hair I was able to use a hair waiver and wave my hair! It looks so good! I am usually very skeptical about leave in conditioner because my hair gets oily quick. I really like this product. I only put on the ends of my hair because that is where it frizzes. Especially in this heat. It did not frizz at all today after using it! Playa Monoi Milk Leave-in Conditioner 5 oz/ 150 mL Playa Endless Summer Spray
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
elli C.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Trina S. il y a un mois
I use it on towel dried hair and even later in the day to spruce up my hair and give it a beachy smell.