Hair CareHair ProductsShampooPlaya
California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL

Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL

by Playa

A weekly cleanser comprised of California sea salt and tea tree oil that exfoliates and treats the scalp to restore your natural oil balance. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, and CurlyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickKey Benefits: - Deeply cleanses- Soothes scalpFormulation: ScrubHighlighted Ingredients:- Tea Tree Oil: Soothes the scalp and alleviates dryness- Sea Salt: Gently scrubs away product buildup and flakes from hair follicles. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: This cleanser is fragrance-free and silicone-free.

I would like to try it.
If you have tried this would anyone recommend it?
Does it dry out your hair?
Start your review of Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL!
Spencer, MA
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL uploaded by Nicole C.
As someone who suffers from constant buildup in hair this salt shampoo really addresses that problem for me! Love how sea salt and tea tree oil is used as they serve to help clarify and calm the scalp and give a nice cooling effect. The two together are a great pair! I honestly really love this product and definitely recommend it as it has really helped me!
Santa Clara, CA
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL uploaded by Alex Z.
I’m living for this scrub shampoo, makes you feel like you’re really cleaning your scalp. This shampoo also contains tea tree to soothe if you have an itchy scalp. This isn’t like your typical shampoo that you lather on and suds. This one is more grainy like of course from the sea salt, but like I mentioned it’s a true scrubber for the scalp. I definitely recommend. [product:playa-california-salt-scalp-scrub-shampoo-8-oz/-240-ml] #springrefreshvoxbox #complimentary #playadetox
Lexington, KY
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL uploaded by liz W.
The tea tree oil in this salt scrub shampoo feels great! It makes your scalp tingle and feel so clean! After not having my hair done professionally in more than a year, this was a real treat and comparable to a spa day! I applied 2 nickel sized dallops, one to the top section of my hair and one to the bottom section of my hair. This lefty hair feeling clean and smelling great! I recommend this for anyone looking to feel pampered and pretty! Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL
San Antonio, TX
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL uploaded by Mariah M.
I definitely love the product definitely something I wouldn't use every day. this product does however have an amazing smell, however if you are sensitive to strong smells I wouldn't suggest this for you it's a great product over all this product is definitely better for some one who has oily hair.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL uploaded by Paolla B.
California Salt Shampoo and Healing Hair Masque from #playabeauty is retailed for $38.00 each. I’ve had such a great experience with these products that I think it’s worth. The shampoo leaves an incredible cooling and detox sensation followed by the mask that leaves the hair super hydrated and loose. I felt my scalp revitalized. Thank you @Influenster for the opportunity to discover such amazing treatment. Description: The shampoo has California sea salt and tea tree oil and it’s a weekly cleanser exfoliating scalp treatment to restore the natural oil balance. California sea salt purifies by gently scrubbing away product buildup and flakes from the hair follicle. Tea tree oil works as a natural anti-septic, treating the scalp and alleviating dryness while providing a fresh, cooling sensation. The treatment masque purifies and treats the scalp while deeply infusing moisture to revive dry and brittle strands. Kaolin clay de-congests and balances the scalp, while aiding in the prevention of hair loss. Amla Oil strengthens strands down to the root, treats dandruff, and helps to prevent premature pigment loss, greying.  #SpringRefreshVoxBox #complimentary #Influenster #beautyinfluensters
Boling, TX
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL I used this salt scalp scrub shampoo and I just didn't like it. I couldn't get past the salt scrub grainy feel to it. It did have a pleasant scent to it and left my scalp with a cooling refreshing sensation. This product just wasn't for me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL uploaded by Destiny T.
I really love that there is real salt . I don't care for the smell but after using the conditioner it smells better. You can feel the product working don't leave in you hear to long . Or use it too much .
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL uploaded by Jennifer A.
Guys!!! This was a great experience with this shampoo! It was so refreshing and made my hair so soft and really helped with my dandruff and smooth my scalp. I really recommend this product! I wish it was a bit cheaper but honestly I would pay the price because it’s worth every dime! [product:playa-california-salt-scalp-scrub-shampoo-8-oz/-240-ml]
Las Vegas, NV
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL uploaded by Nicole P.
This weekly sea salt and tea tree oil shampoo is a godsend! My scalp felt very exoliated and the tea tree cooling sensation was very soothing. The sea salt is said to help remove any product buildup (which I am sure I have accumulated), and the tea tree is a natural antiseptic that treats dryness.  Also love that you only need about about the size of a quarter and that it is only needed once a week -- so this 8 oz will last a decent amount of time! Definitely worth the price! 💙 [product:playa-california-salt-scalp-scrub-shampoo-8-oz/-240-ml]
Woodbridge, VA
Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL uploaded by Nancy C.
has a very strong aroma, leaves your hair clean with a feeling of freshness for several hours
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laval, QC
il y a 10 mois
Crystal L. il y a un jour
I recommend the Playa California salt scrub shampoo to be honest. I got it and my husband washed my long hair in it. OMG I love it. He said it was also exfoliating for him as well for his hands as he massaged my scalp. The salt in it was exfoliating for my dry scalp and felt really good. It smells good and my hair was really alive looking when I blow dried it and my scalp hasn't itched now in a week so that is a plus and my scalp is also more smooth.