BY PLAY VISIONS

• How long do these fans tend to last? And are the candy inside an...2 Answers
KATHERINE P.
OMG!
I have tried them and they are my favorites, when it comes to trying them, its texture is soft, crisp and with that exquisite chocolate flavor that characterizes them without a doubt I recommend them since they can use them in their cakes and all the desserts they want I promise you not to disappoint them and I think the idea of ​​the fan is great as it entertains the little ones in the house.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
M&M's are so good, the mini fan part makes my sisters love it, and they are kids, it is a toy and also has chocolate inside, totally worth it. Here is always hot, so the mini fan is a cool extra
Amber R.
Holly Springs , MS
To say that my kids love these is an understatement! These are great if you're on the go. The kids get a nice chocolate treat at just the right serving size, plus a toy to keep them busy while you run errands! Win-win!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kids adore these lil fans, plus you get chocolate too!
Who doesn't love m&ms?
We've had our fan for a few months now and it's still going strong and I have a very rough almost 2 year old
Dionne S.
Mililani , Hi
You have no idea how many of these i have laying around my house my kids love these! there candy with a toy plus if its hot you also got i mini fan that won't hurt then
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
My niece loves them! I always keep them in stock when she comes to visit. So for me this is a must if you have children visiting and want to keep them enterteined!
Barbara C.
Hilliard, OH
M&M's are always a great treat and the fan part makes it great for kids so not only do they get a sweet treat they get a toy too! What kid doesn't love stuff like this?!
Faby H.
I've always loved M&M's and to get a little cute toy is even better. It's perfect for a little treat to a baby or something simple for a friend.
Daphne V.
Chula Vista, CA
Saw this and had to buy it for my little cousin! I love this candy and it's cute the topper. Mix it with vanilla ice cream and my day is made!
Sue M.
Rosemead, CA
This is really great. It keeps me cool while letting me eat the delicious pieces of M&Ms as wells. It also keeps little cousins entertained.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How long do these fans tend to last? And are the candy inside any good?