Play Visions Crayola Bath Dropz 3.59 oz 60 Tablets uploaded by Stacey E.Play Visions Crayola Bath Dropz 3.59 oz 60 Tablets uploaded by Devona L.Play Visions Crayola Bath Dropz 3.59 oz 60 Tablets uploaded by Ashleigh W.

BY CRAYOLA

• Are these fun for bath time?1 Answers
  • Do these stain the bath tub or skin?1 Answers
  • I have used colored bath products before and have stained...1 Answers
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great bath colored tablets. These come as 60 count in a container. They dissolve super fast and leave the water looking awesome. To my surprise the color was bold with using only 1 tablet. I expected to need a few to get a good color to the water but I was wrong. Plus they do notttttt stain your bathtub! I purchased mine at Walmart. Play Visions Crayola Bath Dropz 3.59 oz 60 Tablets❤️
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son absolutely ADORES this product!!

He looks forward to bath time now and reaches into the cabinet to get them himself to remind me to put into his bath.

He LOVES mixing colors to get another cool color. It can definitely be a learning game about colors for your child. (:

Highly recommend!
Felicia R.
Clarkson, KY
I love these! My child loves them and hates getting out of the bath tub! It would make a great stocking stuffer. The only problem is that they do not last long, 10 minutes maybe. This did not stain my tub! Use this and some of Crayola bath paint and your child will LOVE bath time!
Hannah J.
Spokane, WA
If you’re looking for a little fun to add to bath time, these are it! My kids LOVE these! I thought they were cute but I was hesitant that they would stain the bath or leave a ring of color on our tub... nope! I think the water is diluted enough that it doesn’t stain or leave and residue. These are awesome!
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
My kids love these. Especially my oldest. I got them only once and i believe it was a gift for my son for christmas one year. It broke my sons skin out the first time we used it and i was hesitant to use them again but ended up doing so after he begged me. Lol. He did not break out with any more uses. Would recommend to parents for their kids just dont let them eat them and watch for rashes afterwards.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay so these are fun and my daughter loves getting to change the color of her bath water but they don't last very long at all. Maybe 5 minutes or less and the tablets itself are very gritty. If any moisture gets in the bottle at all all the bath dropz bleed (obviously) but annoying none the less. Cheap and keeps the kids happy so 3 1/2 stars for me ;)
Amber P.
This product is really neat and fun for kids! My son loved it! He would get so excited playing in blue or purple water!
I'm giving it a 4 star rating solely because he did have a skin irritation after using them and we had to limit the amount used each time and how many times we used it at all in a week. Also, try not to get any drops of water in the container or all of the tablets will dissolve!! Other than that it's a cool and fun way to try to show colors to your child!
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son will not take a bath with out me putting them in the tub. i first got them on amazon but i found them cheaper on walmart. so happy they don't stain or make a mess. we seem to run out of the blue before any other color. Got kids you have to get this for them.
rachelle k.
New Milford, CT
There's are great for kids and adults. They don't leave a mess or stain, while kids love the changing color water. They have them at a great price at walmart, that's where I had bought them. I would highly recommend this not only will it make bath time easier it's mess free
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these tablets! She has to have them in the bathtub every time she is it the tub. The only thing I hate about it is that it makes a mess and it stains!
Melinda R.
CIRCLEVILLE, OH
I have used colored bath products before and have stained the bathtub. Do these stain as well?
Sarah T.
Garden Grove, Ca
Do these stain the bath tub or skin?
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these fun for bath time?
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
I've been wanting to purchase this, but not sure if it stains the tub or the skin? And if it does is it hard to remove?
Claudia V.