Play-N-Squeak Real Birds Cat Toy

Play-N-Squeak Real Birds Cat Toy "Fly Over"

BY PLAY-N-SQUEAK

Play-N-Squeak® "Fly Over".

Real birds.

Bring the Wild Inside!®

Fly-by feline fun!

Includes catnip.

Tap me - I squeak!

The only toy with electronic RealMouse® sound! see more...

Play-N-Squeak Real Birds Cat Toy
Play-N-Squeak Real Birds Cat Toy "Fly Over"
Laikyn G.
Pet Lover Expert
If you have picky cats, GET THEM THIS!! This is my cats absolute favorite toy. It is so interactive because it chirps like a bird and my cat thinks it's real! He always plays fetch with this toy, in fact he love it so much I have to hide it at night.... if not he will keep me up and drive me insane!!
Liz R.
Independence, MO
The feathers will come off relatively easy for kitties who are a bit more rough but the squeaking really appeals to their animal instincts. She loves it and it keeps my lazy housecat active with the added incentive that it makes noise. Keep in mind - the battery will eventually die and you'll have to get another.
Brenda L.
I purchased two of these Play-N-Squeak Real Birds Cat Toy "Fly Over" for my cats. they absolutely lose their little minds over these toys. The sounds are very realistic and I find I have to take the toys away when I am ready to go to bed or be awakened by cats tossing them around on the bed!
Kara S.
Taylorsville, KY
I bought this for my cat about a year ago and she LOVES it. The chirp sounds like a real bird and she plays with it daily. Definitely would buy another!
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Pet Lover Expert
This a great toy for cats and kittens. My cat is very picky when it comes to toys but she loves the bird with feathers
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
This you will entertain both of my kitties for hours! Though they did tear the feathers off pretty easily
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Do the feathers come off easily?