Pets & AnimalsCatPlay-n-squeak
Play N Squeak Pz Pns Twinkle Toucan Red Wand

Play N Squeak Pz Pns Twinkle Toucan Red Wand

by Play-n-squeak

The only toy with electronic RealMouse sound and lights Encourages your cat's hunting instincts Catnip inside to entice your kitty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Play N Squeak Pz Pns Twinkle Toucan Red Wand!
Karyn K.
Johnstown Street Gouverneur NY
My cats have both played with this every day since I got it. For as much use as it gets, it's very sturdy, hasn't broken anywhere (and my cats are NOT very gentle with it). I've had others that have broken or fallen apart within a week but this 1 is still going strong after a couple of months. I would highly reccomend
Elizabeth L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats LOVE flying cat toys! Strings or dangy toys, she loves it! I would highly recommend buying a toy like this for your cat if your cat really likes flying cat toys. I would purchase this product again for my girl cat that loves toys like these.
Patricia R.
Soledad, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat can play with this for HOURS! She definitely enjoys it and never gets bored. It is definitely worth the price.
Pamela E.
Minot, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome product my cat likes it to muchhhh, it is an accesible price, it last, the quality is so good and it is not heavy and perfect to carry on on a trip.
Jade W.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love these things. The stick part is long enough that you can sit on the couch and play with your cat. The toys are attached pretty well.
Jessica T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat loves the wand toys and will want to play all day with this toy if he could. This product is good as is
Linda C.
Hagerstown, MD
Keeps cats active and interested for at least an hour. Holds up to clawing and nipping at. The cats love the colors.
Danelle B.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So easy to entertain the cat with. And all you have to do is sit there and hold the stick.
Ashley G.
My cats absolutely love this toy! Helps them get exercise while also bring joy to my child
Megan  K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Our cats love this toy! This is one of their absolute favorites, and they’re so cute when they chase after it

Looking for your answer?