Pets & AnimalsCatPlay-n-squeak
Play -N- Squeak Play Wand Bounce & Pounce/Flick N Stick Cat Toy

Play -N- Squeak Play-N-Squeak Play Wand Bounce & Pounce/Flick N Stick Cat Toy

by Play-n-squeak

Cats are natural hunters. Even when living amongst humans, a cat's motivation to hunt remains strong. With no natural prey, they express their hunting instincts by chasing imaginary prey. The Play-N-Squeak Cat Wand is meant to fuel your cat's natural hunting instinct and vent pent-up energy. Featuring an electronic sound module that produces an amazingly realistic mouse squeak that cats love, the Play-N-Squeak Cat Wand perfect for healthy mental and physical stimulation-it keeps them alert, agile and healthy. Cats love stalking and pouncing, and are keenly attracted to movement, so slowly drag the "bounce-n-pounce" or "flick'n stick" play wand on the floor and arouse the pounce, then dangle it above and double her delight! Enrich the life of your cat, and "bring the wild inside!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Play -N- Squeak Play-N-Squeak Play Wand Bounce & Pounce/Flick N Stick Cat Toy!
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Play -N- Squeak Play-N-Squeak Play Wand Bounce & Pounce/Flick N Stick Cat Toy uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: PETCO
Play -N- Squeak Play-N-Squeak Play Wand Bounce & Pounce/Flick N Stick Cat Toy I have 3 other wand toys and none of them compare to this one! My cat loves the feather attached and can’t get enough of chasing the mouse. The squeaky noise is also a bonus and really makes her amp up her feline skills!
Fraley  B.
Morehead, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My kitty loves her toys, ive found this brand holds up to her scratching and playing with them, other toys seem to tear and break quickly, I will definitely continue to buy this brand again, I recommend this to cat owners!
Michelle Z.
Justice, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this toy! She loves to play as soon as I pick up the stick and she will start swatting at the mouse. It makes both of us so happy.
Angelique N.
Milton, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not only does the cat love it, but so do the kiddos. They love playing with her. This keeps her entertained for a while
Dawn O.
Prattville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby loves his toys and he loved this one soooooo much to where he tore the string off of it and I have to get him a new one lol
Heather K.
West Lafayette
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our kitty absolutely loves this thing. Better made than the last one we bought. Wouldn't change a thing. Best vault for the $$
Melissa T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this toy. It’s easy to use ans I can sit on the couch and use it while she plays.
Beverly P.
Anniston, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Play and squeak keeps them occupied for hours on end they can't seem to get enough of hearing they sound of something squeaking even though they can't seem to understand that the toy is what's doing it at times its great great I recommend it's so a and not even pricey can't go wrong with the squeaky toys
Kayla C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product is guaranteed to make your little kitty happy! My cat absolutely loved playing with hers kept her busy for hours! It's great for letting your kids play with your kitty without them getting close enough to get scratches or accidentally pounced on.
Alexia T.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this toy for my cat you just swing the wand around with the mouse attached to it and my cat goes crazy for it he jumps up and down trying to get the mouse and he loves it it’s a little bonding time.

Looking for your answer?