Play First Diner Dash uploaded by Derana M.

BY PLAY FIRST

Play First Diner Dash
  • "This game is fun at first, but gets boring and repetitive very fast." in 1 review
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I used to play this! I loved playing! It was so much for me! It was so fun, and entertaining. I wish I had a copy.
charla k.
stilwell, ok
This game is the best! If you are just looing for a simple game i love it always has been my favorite
Bethany H.
Ludlow, MA
This game is fun at first, but gets boring and repetitive very fast. Would not recommend.
Nicole K.
Chesterfield, VA
I really like the Diner Dash games! I have spent hours playing through the levels!