Play First Diner Dash uploaded by Derana M.

BY PLAY FIRST

Play First Diner Dash
  • "This game is fun at first, but gets boring and repetitive very fast." in 1 review
charla k.
charla k.
stilwell, ok
This game is the best! If you are just looing for a simple game i love it always has been my favorite
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Generally, I like that game. ...but it is one of those "time management"-type games and those just drive me crazy after a short period of time. In other words, if you don't know about time-management games, you have to be faster and faster to keep winning. The characters are cute though, and it is a nice, casual G-rated game. Nothing like the most popular blood and guts and killing people kind of thing.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Gamer Expert
I used to be hooked to this fun game. It's a simple format. I loved the different foods and ways to improve my score.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Played this game when I had down time, however, I wouldn't invest a lot of my time playing this game. There are better games than this with a storyline.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this game it is very entertaining and addicting and it starts off easy and then gets a little harder as the game goes on. I first played it on the computer.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
I love Diner Dash. It is very hard to stop playing once you start! Even after I completed all the levels I had fun going back trying to beat my high score.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Diner Dash games can be so addicting. I love them all! So fun. You get to renovate and it gets more challenging as you go on.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I really like the Diner Dash games! I have spent hours playing through the levels!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Ludlow, MA
This game is fun at first, but gets boring and repetitive very fast. Would not recommend.
Salli A.
Salli A.
Diner Dash along with Cooking Dash are my favorite games to play on my Ipad. I had bought them back when I had a tiny little Ipod Touch. They are so addicting and fun. I know this sounds crazy but I think they help with my reflexes.