Play First Diner Dash uploaded by Derana M.

BY PLAY FIRST

Play First Diner Dash
  • "This game is fun at first, but gets boring and repetitive very fast." in 1 review
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Generally, I like that game. ...but it is one of those "time management"-type games and those just drive me crazy after a short period of time. In other words, if you don't know about time-management games, you have to be faster and faster to keep winning. The characters are cute though, and it is a nice, casual G-rated game. Nothing like the most popular blood and guts and killing people kind of thing.
Salli A.
Diner Dash along with Cooking Dash are my favorite games to play on my Ipad. I had bought them back when I had a tiny little Ipod Touch. They are so addicting and fun. I know this sounds crazy but I think they help with my reflexes.
Anna B.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this game it is very entertaining and addicting and it starts off easy and then gets a little harder as the game goes on. I first played it on the computer.
Kristen L.
I love Diner Dash. It is very hard to stop playing once you start! Even after I completed all the levels I had fun going back trying to beat my high score.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Played this game when I had down time, however, I wouldn't invest a lot of my time playing this game. There are better games than this with a storyline.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
This is a great game that you can enjoy anytime and anywhere if you have it on your phone or other electronic devices. Very addictive at times.
Breanna N.
Gamer Expert Level 4
I remember playing this game when I was a teenager. it was pretty fun and I couldn't stop playing it. I might have to see if I still got it lol
Caroline D.
Diner Dash is the best game ever! Great for all ages. Really helps make you better at multitasking. This game is so much fun!
Catherine M.
Diner Dash games can be so addicting. I love them all! So fun. You get to renovate and it gets more challenging as you go on.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I used to be hooked to this fun game. It's a simple format. I loved the different foods and ways to improve my score.