Play-doh Play Dough Case of Assorted Colors

by Play Doh

Play Dough Case of Assorted ColorsAdd style to all of your modeling compound masterpieces with this cool case of colors! Ten cans of different colored compound open up the creative possibilities and a rainbow of excitement! Set includes ten 2-ounce cans of modeling compound. Product Measures: 8.5" x 2.2" x 6.2"Recommended Ages: 2 years and up

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Play-doh Play Dough Case of Assorted Colors!
How would you rate this product?
Edwina  B.
Petoskey, MI
Play-doh Play Dough Case of Assorted Colors uploaded by Edwina  B.
My toddler loves playdough. I also figured out a way to make it soft again if it was left out and is hard. Just add some warm water and knead it.
Amy M.
Hobart, IN
Play-doh Play Dough Case of Assorted Colors uploaded by Amy M.
My daughters most favorite toy year after year. Play Doh …. Can never go wrong with this as a gift. And I just love the scent of fresh play doh. The colors are so true and vibrant. She will be getting some this year too.
Marie H.
Scottsdale
Great product. Kept my toddler busy for hours and easy to clean. I would highly recommend this product.
Danielle V.
Tucson, AZ
My kids love play dough. I have so much at home because they mix them so much and they dry out so have to get rid but they love it so much that I can't stop buying. I definitely buy the big packaging more often then others.
Megan M.
Play doh is so so so soft and satisfying! It is also really easy to mold and create things! This is amazing and even as an older kid I'm still buying play doh! Definitely try this if you don't already have any
Jennifer W.
We love play-doh! Great dough that does not dry out easily and multiple formulas to choose from! Not to mention so many fun extra kits to buy! So excited that my daughter is finally interested in this stuff!
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
Childhood past time favorite! play-doh sparks the imagination! I love watching what new things my kid creates :)
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Estas masillas son buenas para los niños ya que no son toxica y algunos pequeños se la entran en sus bocas
Edith W.
My grandkids love the rainbow of colors..keeps them busy for hours building and making different shapes and animals..doesn't have a strong odor and toxic free
Stephanie R.
Fitchburg, MA
My son loves play dough it a good gift for a friend child or family member I don't suggest using it in a room that has carpet just because if fall on the carpet and someone steps on it it tough to get out best if use on hard wood floors or linoleum floors you can purchase this practically anywhere like target Walmart and honestly this is easier to clean than the kinetic sand which my son also love.

Looking for your answer?