BY PLAY DOH #3 in Craft Supplies

Play-doh case of colors see more...

• How do you get this out of carpet?1 Answers
  • He estado viendo a mi hermana jugar bastante con estos juguetes y...1 Answers
  • Is there any scented Play-Doh? 7 Answers
Chantelle S.
We have never gone wrong with Play-Doh at my house! When I was a daycare provider Play-Doh was always a hit. Today my little girly who is a preschooler has had fun playing with her Play-Doh before school. Yesterday my second grader had fun making creations from Play-Doh. I love this is an activity kids can do to express their creativity, it challenges them to try new things, works on fine motor skills, critical thinking, problem solving, and sharpens spacial skills! Still on par with some of the best learning toys around. I love multipacks so kids can practice colors and let their creativity flourish by mixing colors and having enough Play-Doh to create and create some more. The little containers make great stocking stuffers and are portable to bring with for car rides and trips to grandma’s house. #GiftCrush #contest
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert
I love to do crafts with my play-doh and it is wonderful colors and easy to use. I love the colors and this great collection is affordable and easy to use. My son loves this collection so much we have bought it three times already and will probably buy many more.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Decorator Expert
PLAY-DOH is the only brand I have come across that really does what it is suppose to do. I love how pigmented they are and they just work well. And they don't dry out if you properly store them.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Decorator Expert
Play-doh smells like childhood 💙 This is still my favorite kid-friendly activity, and one I'm glad my kids have not yet fully outgrown. They are almost 9 & 10, and they use it now more as a stress-relief activity, a creative outlet when they're tired of drawing or painting, or even to use while playing "Chef" or "Restaurant" games where they make play food with it. Who doesn't love rolling it between your hands to make a snake?! The possibilities are endless and I'm slightly jealous of all the fun play·doh accessories like Play Doh Play-Doh Perfect Twist Ice Cream Playset - Play Doh Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Cake Mountain Playset - Play-doh Play-Doh DOCTOR DRILL 'N FILL - HASBRO, INC. - Hasbro HASBRO Play Doh Food Kitchen - HASBRO, INC. and many more, BUT, thanks to my babes, I have a reason to get them! 😂
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert
My kids love play-doh.  I would be lying if I said I didnt enjoy playing with it too.  It is so much fun and I love all the colors, sets and other fun things Play-Doh has come out with.  My kids favorite is the dentist kit that you can make their teeth, etc.  We have purchased Play-Doh at Walmart, Target, Toys-R-Us, dollar stores and many other stores.
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Hours and hours of entertainment! This is seriously a toy that never gets old. I was kind of hesitant because of the mess, but clean up is pretty easy and I just toss and replace any dried out doh. My son got this for his second birthday, perfect age to start.
Charissa C.
My favorite undoubtedly and my daughters since they are very soft and manageable, they have a pleasant smell and variety of sizes as well as colors, I have bought many and are not toxic for the small ones of home, they work for the school, to play Daily, etc.I highly recommend it, I forgot to say that they are very economical.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert
When I was a little girl my favorite thing to play with was Play-Doh. Back then there wasn't but just a few colors. I found Play-Doh Case of Colors at Wal-Mart and just had to get them for my kids. My boys build a lot of different things out of Play-Doh.
Emily D.
Decorator Expert
Play-doh is something most of us have memories of playing with during our childhood. I personally still enjoy play-doh to use it as a type of stress relief - almost like a stress ball you can mold. As long as you put in back in the container after using I've never had a problem with it drying out.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Decorator Expert
I love this set! It's so fun to play with and the containers make it easy to reuse the play dough and keep t from drying out. It's a wide variety of colors and the texture is great. It's a bit expensive and I can make it myself for less but honestly I pay for the convenience! I got it for my preschool classroom but my college friends in form ended up being laying with it as well.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What is your favorite color, or play doh?
ReviewZals ..
Did you ever have the machines to the play-doh? Like the icr cream machine, or the McDonalds machine, or others? There are so many.
Lidia Z.
What kind of games do you play with this clay?
Lisa E.
Is there any scented Play-Doh?
Abby N.
He estado viendo a mi hermana jugar bastante con estos juguetes y me quería preguntar... ¿Es muy peligroso si ella se los come? Ella es pequeña y está en la edad de morder todo Y a veces suele morder estas cosas Tengo miedo de que sea muy tóxico Y la intentó detener pero a veces no puedo ¿Le hará muy mal?