BY PLAY BY SEPHORA

This PLAY! by SEPHORA box includes a selection of super effective, ultra-hydrating skin care, makeup, and hair care to detox and refuel your beauty routine. Box A -Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Greystone (.088 oz) -Trestique Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick in Maldives Luminescent (.4 oz) -Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser (1 oz) -Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt (1.35 oz) -GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper (.07 oz) -Maison Margiela Replica Beach Walk Fragrance (.05 oz) Box D -GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper (.07 oz) -Trestique Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick in Maldives Luminescent (.4 oz) -Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (.25 oz) -Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt (1.35 oz) -Milk Blur Stick (.1 oz) -Nest Black Tulip Fragrance (.05 oz) Box E -GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper (.07 oz) -Trestique Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick in Maldives Luminescent (.4 oz) -Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (.25 oz) -Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask (.75 oz) -Milk Blur Stick (.1 oz) -CLEAN Reserve Sel Santal Fragrance (.05 oz) What you get: A curated assortment of five trial-size samples, plus a beauty bonus, all in a collectable bag. Plus: -PLAY! BOOK including how-to information and tips on the samples in your box -PLAY! PASS redeemable for 50 extra Beauty Insider Points when used with a full-size purchase inside your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney PLAY! by Sephora is a monthly subscription program for $10/month. By purchasing this box, you are NOT opting into the monthly subscription program. This is a one-time, single box purchase. see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This was a great box but not my favorite of the bunch. There were a few dupes like the nudestix in this box that I also got from other boxes but I mainly chose this one for the milk blur stick. I also liked the plumper so I didn't mine that that one was also a dupe. The other products were different than the other boxes. I really enjoyed the perfume. The bag is also pretty awesome because it's see through so you won't have a problem finding your products in it.

I don't have a play subscription but I managed to be at the right place at the right time. Shortly after the holidays Sephora was getting rid of their overstock of play boxes and I just went all in and got one of each and they were just $10 without having to commit to the ongoing subscription. The only downside was since these were from previous months you could not use the coupons and certificates for discounts and free products or bonus points that came in the boxes because they were already expired.
Martyna L.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great subscription box for the price! I cancelled only because I was starting to drown in samples and wasn't using them as quickly as I was getting new ones. Once I work through some of what I have, I will likely resubscribe.