PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA The Rising Stars Box A uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY PLAY BY SEPHORA

This PLAY! by SEPHORA box includes a selection of super effective, ultra-hydrating skin care, makeup, and hair care to detox and refuel your beauty routine. Box A -Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Greystone (.088 oz) -Trestique Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick in Maldives Luminescent (.4 oz) -Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser (1 oz) -Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt (1.35 oz) -GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper (.07 oz) -Maison Margiela Replica Beach Walk Fragrance (.05 oz) Box D -GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper (.07 oz) -Trestique Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick in Maldives Luminescent (.4 oz) -Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (.25 oz) -Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt (1.35 oz) -Milk Blur Stick (.1 oz) -Nest Black Tulip Fragrance (.05 oz) Box E -GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper (.07 oz) -Trestique Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick in Maldives Luminescent (.4 oz) -Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (.25 oz) -Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask (.75 oz) -Milk Blur Stick (.1 oz) -CLEAN Reserve Sel Santal Fragrance (.05 oz) What you get: A curated assortment of five trial-size samples, plus a beauty bonus, all in a collectable bag. Plus: -PLAY! BOOK including how-to information and tips on the samples in your box -PLAY! PASS redeemable for 50 extra Beauty Insider Points when used with a full-size purchase inside your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney PLAY! by Sephora is a monthly subscription program for $10/month. By purchasing this box, you are NOT opting into the monthly subscription program. This is a one-time, single box purchase. see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I don't have a play subscription but I managed to be at the right place at the right time. Shortly after the holidays Sephora was getting rid of their overstock of play boxes and I just went all in and got one of each and they were just $10 without having to commit to the ongoing subscription. The only downside was since these were from previous months you could not use the coupons and certificates for discounts and free products or bonus points that came in the boxes because they were already expired.

The hair scrub was great. It was my first time using a hair scrub and I found it much easier to wash my hair afterwards without having to scratch at my scalp as I shampooed. I get a lot of buildup because I don't wash my hair everyday and this left my scalp squeaky clean.

I'm an idiot for not trying to Sunday Riley Clay cleanser sooner. I just tried it last night. When I first got the box I misread it and thought it was just a clay mask and I already had 2 open jars of clay mask as the time so I figured it could wait. When I finished one of my jars I took another look at it and realized "oh wait this is a cleanser" and tried it right away. I really eliminated all of the oils from my face and left my skin a nice texture. It was surprisingly not as thick as I thought it would be for a clay cleanser but my face did have that soft silky texture afterwards that I am used to following the use of clay products. After all this time it ended up being my favorite product in the box.

Prior to that discovery the plumper was my favorite. I was using it daily. While it didn't make my lips look huge or anything it did give them a nice puckered gloss and I loved the vanilla cupcake scent but I already reviewed this product separately on influenster so I'll just leave it at that.

The liner wasn't my color so I gave it away but the nudestix was a great product as well. The perfume sample was very nice too. Overall it's a great box with a cute bag.
Noelle L.
Davenport
I am in love with monthly subscription boxes and Play! By Sephora is by far my fave! Not only do you get 5 top of the line makeup products, you get a card you can take to your Sephora store or JC Penny’s to get extra points with purchase!!! PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA Your Summer Starters Box A
tee a.
Austin, TX
I loved the products I got in my bag. Most of them were items I wouldn’t have normally used. The products were long lasting. I would use them everyday.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love Sephora play I just got. Subsciption to them I’m loving the products so far . I can’t wait to see why the next upcoming months bring
Brooke B.
Santa Fe, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love that it’s only $10 a month and that they send you products they sell at Sephora and even give you 50 point on a card buttt the only thing I don’t like it’s how small there items are. I like to test them over time but it’s so tiny. Not all are small I do get good size products to. But maybe bc it’s $10 it’s small but other than that I love it
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro , TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love getting my play box every month. It’s a fun way to try out new products. Sometimes it has stuff that ends up working for me and sometimes it doesn’t but I still enjoy receiving this box every month.