MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesSephora
PLAY by PLAY! by PLAY! by Sephora: Next Gen Beauty: Universal Box K

CYBER WEEK EXCLUSIVE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST Experience PLAY! by SEPHORA through one of this year's most popular boxes no subscription required! What you get: A curated assortment of five trial-size samples, plus a beauty bonus, all in a collectable bag. Plus:- PLAY! BOOK including how-to information and tips on the samples in your box- PLAY! PASS redeemable for 50 extra Beauty Insider Points when used with a full-size purchase inside your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney. Please note, the PLAY! PASS expiration date has been extended through February 28, 2019. PLAY! by Sephora is a monthly subscription program for $10/month Subscribe Now. By purchasing this box, you are NOT opting into the monthly subscription program. This is a one-time, single box purchase. Box A: $50 value for $10- 0.17 oz Sephora Collection LashCraft Big Volume Mascara - 0.08 oz Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Kiss- 0.16 oz Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer - 0.25 oz Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask- 0.3 oz Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream- 0.04 oz Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar Box K: $46 value for $10- 0.17 oz Sephora Collection LashCraft Big Volume Mascara - 0.08 oz Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Kiss - 0.23 oz Stellar Brilliant Primer - 0.25 oz Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask - 0.5 oz Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly -0.05 oz Tom Ford Black OrchidBox L: $49 value for $10- 0.08 oz Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Kiss - 0.17 oz Sephora Collection LashCraft Big Volume Mascara- 0.16 oz Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer - 0.23 oz Ole Henriksen Truth Serum®- 0.5 oz Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly - 0.1 oz Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb

HooW do I Get a free box?
HooW do i get ffor free ?
How do I get a free box?
Start your review of PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA PLAY! by Sephora: Next Gen Beauty: Universal Box K!
Indianapolis, IN
PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA PLAY! by Sephora: Next Gen Beauty: Universal Box K uploaded by Abbey I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved getting my Play! By Sephora boxes. These gave me a chance to try a mixture of make-up, skincare, & some new hair products. Not to mention the packaging was super cute!
Charlotte, NC
PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA PLAY! by Sephora: Next Gen Beauty: Universal Box K uploaded by Nish T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great little minis that I love to receive monthly. So sad they discontinued boxes. Was a great gift
Secaucus, NJ
PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA PLAY! by Sephora: Next Gen Beauty: Universal Box K uploaded by Ashwini B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yay....!! got my first ever Sephora Play! Box and I loved it. I liked almost all the products #sephora sent in except the mint lip care. The mint fragrance is too strong esp for lips. The best I’m excited to try NARS liquid lipstick. I fell in love with the red colour ❤️[product:play-by-sephora-play!-by-sephora-play!-by-sephora:-next-gen-beauty:-universal-box-k]
Eden Prairie, MN
PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA PLAY! by Sephora: Next Gen Beauty: Universal Box K uploaded by Ainash T.
Purchased at: Sephora
So far, this is my favorite #subscriptionbox😍 @sephora is giving you opportunity to try out the High-End products for only $10😍 So, this is my September 2019 #PlayBox ✔️@benefitcosmetics #BenefitCosmetics #Gimmebrow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel in 3 ✔️@hourglass #Hourglass #CautionExtremelash #mascara in Black ✔️@firstaidbeauty #FirstAidBeauty Hello FAB Pores be gone #MattePrimer ✔️@freshbeauty #Fresh Sugar #StrawberryExfoliating #FaceWash ✔️@amika #Amika Bushwick Beach No-Salt Wave Spray ✔️@ysl #YvesSaintLaurent #Libre #EauDeParfum
Roanoke, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first and only beauty box subscription I’ve tried. Subscribed to it for maybe about 6 months. Love the concept of beauty boxes in order to try a variety of products without having to plunk down money for a full size you may not like and end up returning. Price seems reasonable. From reviews I read, seems like there are other beauty boxes that may be better because of larger trial sizes. I only stopped the subscription because I wanted to commit to using up the products I already have. A great bonus to this program is that you get a 50 point card that will be added to your Sephora account when you purchase anything from Sephora for over $10. I recommend if you are a Sephora fan
Bloomfield Hills, MI
PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA PLAY! by Sephora: Next Gen Beauty: Universal Box K uploaded by Maria A.
Loveeeee is my first box but arrive whit cruelty free products and was amazing!!!! Y can’t wait for the next😱😱😱
Clifton, NJ
PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA PLAY! by Sephora: Next Gen Beauty: Universal Box K uploaded by Lexi N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Highly recommend. Even if you only love a couple of the samples it is worth the cost because it is exciting to get the box each month and you can share the rest with friends and family. I never am in need of a product because they include a wide range of awesome options. You can tell they aren’t just including any samples from brands willing to shell them out, they include items that have gained traction and are worthy. Sephora wouldn’t risk their following by sending out less than great samples each month :)
Bethpage, NY
PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA PLAY! by Sephora: Next Gen Beauty: Universal Box K uploaded by Lori G.
I love these Sephora Favourites for fifteen bucks.some is high end that I wouldn't buy only if I tried it and loved it so I don't wast my money.
Springfield, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
It was nice trying new products but there were allot! Of repeat products & colors. I've had missing and broken items over the couple years I had the subscription and they're helpful but wouldn't rather not had to call customer service every time.
Norton Shores, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the perfect starter subscription box. It’s one of the cheaper boxes but gives great you great value. For those who are wanting to get a beauty subscription box, this is a perfect one to try! Wish they didn’t cancel it.