BY PLAY BY SEPHORA

This PLAY! by SEPHORA box includes a selection of summer savers and super-nurturing skincare made for indulging - anytime, anywhere. Box C -IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (.17 oz) -Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Woppin Watermelon -Ren Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask (.75 oz) -Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer (.75 oz) -Madam CJ Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque (1.25 oz) -Victor & Rolf Bonbon Fragrance (.05 oz) Box D -IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (.17 oz) -Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Whoppin Watermelon -Ren Evercalm™ Global Protection Day Cream (.75 oz) -Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask (1 oz) -Madam CJ Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque (1.25 oz) -Guerlain Mon Guerlain Fragrance (.05 oz) Box E -IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (.17 oz) -tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick in Set Sail (.035 oz) -Fresh Rose Face Mask (.5 oz) -Clinique Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser (1 oz) -Madam CJ Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque (1.25 oz) -Guerlain Mon Guerlain Fragrance (.05 oz) What you get: A curated assortment of five trial-size samples, plus a beauty bonus, all in a collectable bag. Plus: -PLAY! BOOK including how-to information and tips on the samples in your box -PLAY! PASS redeemable for 50 extra Beauty Insider Points when used with a full-size purchase inside your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney PLAY! by Sephora is a monthly subscription program for $10/month. By purchasing this box, you are NOT opting into the monthly subscription program. This is a one-time, single box purchase. see more...

Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Loved everything! Briogio rosarco milk restorative leave in conditioner smelled amazing and really helped heal my hair before blow drying. The bareminerals gen nude liquid lipstick in swag became my new fav lip color and so moisturizing and I bought 3 tubes of the full size. The atelier cologne in orange sanguine smelled amazing. I heard that the boscia charcoal face mask wasn’t amazing so I gave it away. I already have so many charcoal face masks from my glossyboxes.
Kaley M.
Albany, IN
I get sephora play every month and I love it so much! You get to try great skin care, makeup, and hair care for 10 dollars a month. The products are sample size. Some deluxe samples and some really tiny ones. You get 5 products and a beauty bonus (usually shampoo & conditioner packets or perfume sample). My bags are always worth well over 10 dollars! Highly recommend!!
Jessica H.
Dallas
One of the best Sephora play boxes that I've gotten. That tarte lipstick is the best, it's a great dark nude it's creamy and lasts all day, the hair product is great as well, the black mask is my favorite mask from that brand and the mascara is ok, a little clumpy and hardens so lash is not soft, clumps of mascara can fall into the eye once it dries if you put a lot
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I love Sephora! This subscription box is like get gold a little taste of Sephora to your door once a month with no effort for only $10! Plus you get a play pass so you can earn even more points in the store to “play” with the things featured in your box.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I like this Sephora play box I am pretty sure I got a full-size Clinique lip balm and I got it cosmetics mascara trial size good stuff. I also got a face mask and face lotion I thought it was definitely worth the $10 that I spent on it and I got a hair mask that I definitely like I have gotten a few other boxes but still I do like the products.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
I’ve since cancelled my subscription however this month’s box was one of my favorites. Towards the last few months they seemed to get worse and worse so I cancelled for a few months and see if they get back on track.
Jennifer B.
Aiken, SC
This little box is fun way to try new things without buying the full size first. I get excited when it’s time to receive my box. I’ve found stuff I like that I would not have normally purchased try on my own.
Bayy s.
Muncie, IN
This was the better of the Sephora Play! boxes I've received. I love the clinique pep start and it's apart of my weekly routine now. I loved the lip stick and the bag was so cute. However, I keep getting the rose mask in sample bags or for free and I'm quite sick of it. It smells horrific and I don't enjoy what it does. I'd rather try something else from fresh.
Jackie K.
North reading, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the play box. Getting to try out products for only 10 bucks a month is a great deal for me! I love to get my little surprises in the mail!
Lyds L.
Marina, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Well worth the buy.You get over 100.00 worth of products under 15.00. All the best product's on the market.