BY PLAY BY SEPHORA

This PLAY! by SEPHORA box includes a selection of summer savers and super-nurturing skincare made for indulging - anytime, anywhere. Box C -IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (.17 oz) -Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Woppin Watermelon -Ren Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask (.75 oz) -Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer (.75 oz) -Madam CJ Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque (1.25 oz) -Victor & Rolf Bonbon Fragrance (.05 oz) Box D -IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (.17 oz) -Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Whoppin Watermelon -Ren Evercalm™ Global Protection Day Cream (.75 oz) -Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask (1 oz) -Madam CJ Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque (1.25 oz) -Guerlain Mon Guerlain Fragrance (.05 oz) Box E -IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (.17 oz) -tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick in Set Sail (.035 oz) -Fresh Rose Face Mask (.5 oz) -Clinique Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser (1 oz) -Madam CJ Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque (1.25 oz) -Guerlain Mon Guerlain Fragrance (.05 oz) What you get: A curated assortment of five trial-size samples, plus a beauty bonus, all in a collectable bag. Plus: -PLAY! BOOK including how-to information and tips on the samples in your box -PLAY! PASS redeemable for 50 extra Beauty Insider Points when used with a full-size purchase inside your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney PLAY! by Sephora is a monthly subscription program for $10/month. By purchasing this box, you are NOT opting into the monthly subscription program. This is a one-time, single box purchase. see more...

Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Loved everything! Briogio rosarco milk restorative leave in conditioner smelled amazing and really helped heal my hair before blow drying. The bareminerals gen nude liquid lipstick in swag became my new fav lip color and so moisturizing and I bought 3 tubes of the full size. The atelier cologne in orange sanguine smelled amazing. I heard that the boscia charcoal face mask wasn’t amazing so I gave it away. I already have so many charcoal face masks from my glossyboxes.
Bayy s.
Muncie, IN
This was the better of the Sephora Play! boxes I've received. I love the clinique pep start and it's apart of my weekly routine now. I loved the lip stick and the bag was so cute. However, I keep getting the rose mask in sample bags or for free and I'm quite sick of it. It smells horrific and I don't enjoy what it does. I'd rather try something else from fresh.
Jennifer B.
Aiken , SC
This little box is fun way to try new things without buying the full size first. I get excited when it’s time to receive my box. I’ve found stuff I like that I would not have normally purchased try on my own.
Saima M.
Dubai
Really love sephora brand but i dont like their eyeshadow it is not pigmented as other brand but i like their other range