BY PLAY BY SEPHORA

This PLAY! by SEPHORA box includes a selection of summer savers and super-nurturing skincare made for indulging - anytime, anywhere. Box C -IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (.17 oz) -Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Woppin Watermelon -Ren Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask (.75 oz) -Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer (.75 oz) -Madam CJ Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque (1.25 oz) -Victor & Rolf Bonbon Fragrance (.05 oz) Box D -IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (.17 oz) -Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Whoppin Watermelon -Ren Evercalm™ Global Protection Day Cream (.75 oz) -Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask (1 oz) -Madam CJ Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque (1.25 oz) -Guerlain Mon Guerlain Fragrance (.05 oz) Box E -IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (.17 oz) -tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick in Set Sail (.035 oz) -Fresh Rose Face Mask (.5 oz) -Clinique Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser (1 oz) -Madam CJ Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque (1.25 oz) -Guerlain Mon Guerlain Fragrance (.05 oz) What you get: A curated assortment of five trial-size samples, plus a beauty bonus, all in a collectable bag. Plus: -PLAY! BOOK including how-to information and tips on the samples in your box -PLAY! PASS redeemable for 50 extra Beauty Insider Points when used with a full-size purchase inside your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney PLAY! by Sephora is a monthly subscription program for $10/month. By purchasing this box, you are NOT opting into the monthly subscription program. This is a one-time, single box purchase. see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is the box that introducted me to IT cosmetic products. Before that I had never really tried any of them but since then I've purchased the full IT cosmetics mascara that was included in this box as well as their tightline mascara.

The rescue mask was great. I used it on a day where my skin was just falling apart. It was irritated, red, dry, peeling, and breaking out all at the same time. I deemed it was a skin care emergency and got that mask on my face at once. It worked wonders to soothe, calm, and heal. It almost felt like a conditioner but only for your face.

The moisturizer was a little off. I didn't know if I should use it. It had seemed like some of the oils has separated from the cream and leaked out of the jar in transit. May be it sat too long or was improperly stored. I didn't want to risk it.

The perfume sample was amazing. The chubby stick from clinique I already owned but in different colors. The pink did not suit me so I gave it away to a friend. I didn't get around to using the hair product yet. I did not like the drawstring bag at all. It was not properly assembled so when I went to close it one side of the string had totally come out and it would not close properly. I didn't have the patience to fiddle with it to get it back in so I trashed it.

Despite the issues this box was worth it for the mascara, perfume, and face mask alone.
Courtnee R.
Azusa, CA
I love my PLAY subscription! It is such a nice monthly surprise!! They do a good job at selecting products people really use and do a great job with color matching!!!