Plax Plaque Loosening Rinse SoftMINT Flavor uploaded by Dana C.Plax Plaque Loosening Rinse SoftMINT Flavor uploaded by Tiffany H.Plax Plaque Loosening Rinse SoftMINT Flavor uploaded by Danielle S.

BY PLAX

Plax® SoftMint™ Flavor Plaque Loosening Rinse.
Child-resistant cap.
The refreshing way to remove more plaque.
Than brushing alone.
Rinse before brushing.
Clinically proven.
Advanced formula. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "My dentist even noticed a difference when I started using it." in 1 review
Tiffany H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is the best item to have and use in your oral hygiene routine. I swear by this. I use this daily and I don't run out of it. It works!!
Dana C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Plax most wash is my all time favorite mouth wash. It got all the plaque off my teeth and it makes my mouth clean and fresh.
Danielle S.
I like using Plax as often as possible before brushing. I feel like it really does help to loosen any plaque before brushing. I am a fan of the mint flavor too it isn't overpowering. I recommend Plax.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I like always have to take good care of my own teeth.
I did a little research like I always do,
and found I wanted to try this mouthwash, however it is hard to find this available at any store :(
But after searching and doing my homework I found it at: www.drugstore.com/
A store I highly recommend,I do all my shopping for items that you would so at that store online.
Getting back to the mouthwash, I ordered it because I had heard so many good things about it, things not all mouthwashes do, you see therefore not all are equal.
It has a nice taste, I hate the other ones that make you feel like a rocket went off in your mouth and is so strong and zesty!
This one is pleasant, and nice.
I suggest you try this. I just wish it was more available, I worry they will discontinue it. So you might want stock up on this if you like it. Yes "note to self"
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Probably one of the best anti-plaque removal mouthwash out there. Not many mouthwashes concentrate on removal and those that do usually don't stand up to the tried and true. After three months of use I've noticed a huge decrease of plaque build-up and general healthiness of my teeth and gums. The regular flavor is strange at first but I suppose that's the way you can tell something is going to do the job. Sadly, you only get to pick out of a limited flavor range and places to buy are even more limited.
Lori G.
Norton, MA
Plax really does help remove more plaque than brushing alone. I swoosh it around my mouth for about 30 to 45 seconds and then I brush my teeth with my Oral B electric toothbrush and my mouth and teeth feel so fresh and so clean. My dentist even noticed a difference when I started using it. I use it twice a day. It tastes pretty good to.
Joan H.
This works so well as a pre-brush rinse. It makes your breath smell fresh and seems to loosen up any debris and plaque on your teeth. Try it once and you will notice the difference!
Andrea P.
Fort Wayne, IN
My son and I both use this mouthwash. it's a little more mild than listerine. it is not so hard to leave this in your mouth for the recommended time.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
I rather crest pro white mouth wash. I think it works better and you get more for your money as well
Amy W.
Tunnel hill, GA
This stuff taste pretty refreshing but after using listerine previously, this kind isn't as strong.
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert
whose used this product? looking for feedback!! if so did you see fast results or any at all?