BY PLAX

Plax® SoftMint™ Flavor Plaque Loosening Rinse.
Child-resistant cap.
The refreshing way to remove more plaque.
Than brushing alone.
Rinse before brushing.
Clinically proven.
Advanced formula. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "My dentist even noticed a difference when I started using it." in 1 review
Shana W.
North East Florida
While it does the "job", you can't go wrong with the name brand instead. The over all clean "bite" we have grown to associate with a alcohol based mouth wash is a miss with the this one. I'll take any other brand such as; OralB, Listerine, Arm & Hammer, or Act if a beggar can be a chooser!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like using Plax as often as possible before brushing. I feel like it really does help to loosen any plaque before brushing. I am a fan of the mint flavor too it isn't overpowering. I recommend Plax.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I like always have to take good care of my own teeth.
I did a little research like I always do,
and found I wanted to try this mouthwash, however it is hard to find this available at any store :(
But after searching and doing my homework I found it at: www.drugstore.com/
A store I highly recommend,I do all my shopping for items that you would so at that store online.
Getting back to the mouthwash, I ordered it because I had heard so many good things about it, things not all mouthwashes do, you see therefore not all are equal.
It has a nice taste, I hate the other ones that make you feel like a rocket went off in your mouth and is so strong and zesty!
This one is pleasant, and nice.
I suggest you try this. I just wish it was more available, I worry they will discontinue it. So you might want stock up on this if you like it. Yes "note to self"
Shannon C.
After seeing great reviews for this, I rushed to a store that I knew carried it and bought it. (If you're having trouble finding it, try looking at a grocery store) Maybe I don't have a big enough problem with plaque to notice a huge difference, or maybe I was just so put off by the feel of my mouth after using this that the difference didn't matter to me. For some reason my mouth just did not like this stuff. I don't know how to explain the feeling it would leave in my mouth for hours other than just calling it weird. I really wished I had liked this more since so many people have great things to say about it.
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Probably one of the best anti-plaque removal mouthwash out there. Not many mouthwashes concentrate on removal and those that do usually don't stand up to the tried and true. After three months of use I've noticed a huge decrease of plaque build-up and general healthiness of my teeth and gums. The regular flavor is strange at first but I suppose that's the way you can tell something is going to do the job. Sadly, you only get to pick out of a limited flavor range and places to buy are even more limited.
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
Plax really does help remove more plaque than brushing alone. I swoosh it around my mouth for about 30 to 45 seconds and then I brush my teeth with my Oral B electric toothbrush and my mouth and teeth feel so fresh and so clean. My dentist even noticed a difference when I started using it. I use it twice a day. It tastes pretty good to.
Vicky C.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really good stuff.

It doesn't feel like it's doing anything but believe me it is!

It gets to the really hard stuff that can't be removed by yourself and only be a dentist.

It's cheap and I would buy again I'm already on my third bottle
Joan H.
This works so well as a pre-brush rinse. It makes your breath smell fresh and seems to loosen up any debris and plaque on your teeth. Try it once and you will notice the difference!
Andrea P.
Fort Wayne, IN
My son and I both use this mouthwash. it's a little more mild than listerine. it is not so hard to leave this in your mouth for the recommended time.
Tiffany H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is the best item to have and use in your oral hygiene routine. I swear by this. I use this daily and I don't run out of it. It works!!
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
whose used this product? looking for feedback!! if so did you see fast results or any at all?
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone that tried plax mouthwash seen any difference in there teeth compared to other mouth washes out there? Plax Plaque Loosening Rinse SoftMINT Flavor