Plato - Small Bites Slow Roasted Duck Treats - 10oz uploaded by Adrienne M.Plato - Small Bites Slow Roasted Duck Treats - 10oz uploaded by Rita W.Plato - Small Bites Slow Roasted Duck Treats - 10oz uploaded by Rita W.

BY PLATO PET TREATS

Plato Duck Small Bites for small dogs have NO added sugars, artificial preservatives, by-products, artificial colors, or protein-meals. These training treats are completely grain-free, soy, wheat, corn, fillers, and gluten free. The Plato Way uniquely cooks treats to maintain maximum nutrition, never freeze-dried. These single-source novel protein treats are especially good for overweight or small dogs, or dogs with skin issues, allergies, and food sensitivities. Flavors include duck and organic chicken. Demand responsibly-sourced ingredients. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rita W.
Rita W.
I purchased these Plato "Small Bites" dog treats, made with duck, as part of my dog's monthly Barkbox subscription. They have been a huge hit with both of my dogs. I am very impressed by the quality ingredients, as they are grain-free, and contain no cheap fillers. The first ingredient is duck, with sweet potato and tomato as the second and third ingredients. One of my dog is diabetic and basically can't have any commercial treats, which can be tough when we are traveling, or I don't have time to cook him plain chicken breast to use as treats. I feel comfortable giving him these treats, however, due to the lack of grains and fillers, and because these are made primarily with duck and vegetables.

Other great qualities about these dog treats are that they are pretty small in size - see my photograph comparing the treats with a quarter, for reference - which is perfect for my small dogs (25 lbs and 15 lbs), and they remain soft in the bag, unlike the majority of dog treats I have purchased. Sometimes I even break them in half, which works great when I am training either dog, so they don't end up with a huge belly of treats but still get a reward for each successful training repetition.

I, and my dogs, are very pleased with these treats, and look forward to buying them again.
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
These are the perfect size for my 5lb yorkie. She doesn't have all her teeth so this soft texture is also good for her. I buy mine on Amazon because it's more convenient.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
PNW
My pups really adore these treats. They are small and soft enough for my Chihuahua mix to enjoy. Plus, they are healthy and affordable.