BY PLATO PET TREATS

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

We encourage you to read all of our product labels because we are proud of the ingredients we use to make our treats. We use only the best all-natural and organic ingredients that will assist in your pets nutritional needs, without any artifcial preservatives, meat by-products or meals. We've also included natural ginkgo biloba to help nourish brain function in your dog. This truly makes THINKERS the smart treat for your pet, with a taste that'll have their tail wagging every time they see the bag. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on PETCO
Valerie E.
Hillsboro, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm giving this 2 stars because my dogs REALLY like them & I like that it has natural ingredients, however both my aussies got super sick after being introduced to these. I never changed their food or made any other dietary changes, so I know it was these treats. My aussies are pretty sensitive to begin with, so I don't blame it completely on the treats, but it won't be something I will repurchase. Maybe if they had a sensitive stomach option!