BY PLATO

Why a duck? Sad to say, even smart dogs-as many as 20%-have food allergies, to chicken and other meats. That's where our Natural Duck Strips are a smart choice. They're made to the same exacting standards as all our treats, with top-quality ingredients. And tasty? Does water slide off a duck's back? NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS Over 90% duck Hypoallergenic, great for dogs with food allergies Naturally high in iron Natural ingredients, fortified with antioxidant vitamins, and zinc No artificial colors, flavors, synthetic preservatives, or GMO's (genetically modified organisms) Naturally preserved. Antioxidant vitamins E and C No meat by-products or meals see more...

• Has any one had any problems with choking with these trea...5 Answers
Stacia T.
My dog really enjoyed these treats, he even attempted to sit by the treat container in hopes he'd get more. I like to try new treats and give my pup something new to try every once in awhile, I would purchase again.
Andreanna M.
My dogs are OBSESSED with these treats! They are easy to chew which is super amazing. They are a bit on the bigger side so I don't know if I recommend them for smaller dogs. But my dogs are giant breed so I don't have to worry about that.
Stephanie R.
Richmond, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog really loves these treats! They're a good healthy treat as well. Awesome value & you can sometimes catch these treats at Ross.
Amber N.
Ridgeland, MS
My dogs love them. They love any product with duck in it. It's also not too pricey for how much you get.
Madison V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog absolutely Loves these snacks!! He goes crazy for the flavor, and I go crazy for the quality!
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are a great alternative to rawhide. They are more pricey than rawhide but much safer I think.
Hayley B.
My dog really likes these and it makes me feel better that they're all natural!
Emily H.
Citra, FL
Has any one had any problems with choking with these treats? i would like to get them for my chihuahua, but I'm worried they might be to big for her.

back