Plato Hunders Crunch Jerky Roll Fish Dog Treats uploaded by Skylar S.Plato Hunders Crunch Jerky Roll Fish Dog Treats uploaded by Margret S.

BY NONE

Plato Hunder's Crunch Jerky Roll Fish Dog Treats. The ideal treat for any fish lover! Made with 100% Icelandic fish these jerky treats will not only fight tartar but will provide a natural source of Omegas 3 + 6. These crunchy treats are grain free con see more...

Xuan C.
We got this in our first BarkBox. We gave it to Ollie(rescue pup) and he’d take it then spit it out. He’ll lay and sniff and inspect it but takes him awhile to actually eat it versus other treats where he immediately chomps it down. Understanding that it is fishy flavored, but the smell is horrendous!!!! Literally want to puke each time we open the bag. We tried giving it to him a few more times and we felt bad because he takes awhile to eat it as if it’s the only treat he gets(which he doesn’t he has a bin filled with treats). We threw it in the trash, thank goodness.
Skylar S.
Sarasota , FL
My dog loves these treats so much, he jumps for joy for these but he can also sit and wait for them. This brand is so good I get all my treats from here they are so good and natural and have no artificial anything which I love
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
We just got this in our July barkbox and my dog is OBSESSED!!!! They do smell pretty gross like fish but I love the fact that all it contains is two different types of fish skin so we aren't giving our boy treats that have fillers and chemicals in them and it helps that he also loves them!
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
My dog loves these. They smell horrible, but they are great for dogs! I got them for $3! The only ingredients are cod skin, and golden redfish skin.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
My dog's absolutely love this product..We recently received this in a Barkbox and the dogs couldn't get enough..