Plato Dog Treats Plato Pet Treats Natural Salmon uploaded by Courtney w.Plato Dog Treats Plato Pet Treats Natural Salmon uploaded by Courtney w.

BY PLATO DOG TREATS

Plato's Salmon Strips are 90 percent real salmon; created with only the best all-natural and organic ingredients including omega rich; Pacific Salmon meat; vitamins E and C and minerals including zinc to support the nutritional needs of your pet. Contain no artifcial preservatives; meat by-products or meals. For help choosing the proper treat for your dog; please read our article Choosing Dog Treats; Chews and Bones. see more...

• Are these treats low calorie for dogs.1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Pretty pricey but I wanted to splurge on something good for my pup. He hated these. He'd take them at first then spit them out. Now he won't even go near tee packet. Oh well, guess they just weren't for him! :)
Jorge M.
Jorge M.
Santa Ana
My dogs go crazy for these! It's a little worrisome to buy pet products because there isn't a lot of regulations. Plato is a brand that I can trust to be safe for my dogs! They're easy for them to chew and can easily fit in a kong -- which i love! I would recommend these to anyone looking for healthy and safe alternatives to mass-market dog treats and food.
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
My dog absolutely loves these treats. When I read the ingredients I was very impressed by what was in them. They're all natural and most importantly they're made locally where I live. I always try to support local to help out my community.
Bre M.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
My dogs are OBSESSED with these treats! They beg for them every single morning. Worth every penny!! I bought mine on Amazon which seems to be cheaper than any store I've seen them at. I make sure we never run out
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
My dog has a sensitive tummy but loves getting treats so I wanted to find something yummy for her that her tummy could handle. I was at pet value when these caught my eye. She loves them and has had NO issues digesting them. Win/win.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
These are not a cheep treat, but all three dogs LOVE these, salmon is good for the dogs and with these they will do just about anything for one. for us they are worth the price. sometimes breath is a little extra gross after eating one of these, but thats ok sometimes
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
My dog really loves these, but they do have a strong fish smell and you need to wash your hands after touching them. There's all good ingredients in here and it's good for their skin and coat.
Lisa g.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert
Salmon is a great flavor. my dog loves it and right now I'm giving him his food in salmon flavor. I gave him salmon treats and he loved them. would highly recommend this flavor to anyone.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Floyds Knobs, IN
My dog does not like these. She wouldn't even eat it! I don't understand!!!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
KNIGHTDALE, NC
Pet Lover Expert
Are these treats low calorie for dogs.