Platinum Skin Care Glycolic Chemical Peel, 1 oz.

by Platinum Skin Care

The 30% glycolic peel listed is of the buffered variety. It has a "free acid" content of 30%, with a buffered ph. level of 2.1. Buffering raises the ph. level of the acid so that it is not too strong. A higher ph. level will slow-down the action of the acid. It can be left on longer than an unbuffered (professional) variety, and is thus safer. These peels are perfect for at-home Usage. You must apply sunblock while using this product and for at least 1 month after you have completed its Usage.

Perfect for at-home Usage on non-sensitive skin types; Anti aging treatment; Works nicely on most skin types to accelerate the turnover of skin cells; It is healthy and necessary to exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to promote new regeneration; You can experience a reduction or eradication of your wrinkles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Platinum Skin Care Glycolic Chemical Peel, 1 oz.!
Lisa O.
Detroit
Platinum skincare is a company that is local to my location so I’ve used a ton of their products. I’m a licensed esthetician so I’ve been trained to use chemical peels. Not to get into the science of peeling, but you need it I have the right pH to peel properly. Platinum provides it every time! I like the glycolic peel because it has great results and isn’t super harsh. HOWEVER, when using any peel, you need to follow the directions very carefully and less is more. Less is ALWAYS more because they can burn the heck out of you. If you’re a novice at peeling, try this product! It’s great!
Wavy M.
I do this about once a month and my skin is so smooth and even. Same results as a dermatologist gives but much cheaper.
Brigette L.
Chicago
This is the first product I tried from platinum skincare. I had been getting expensive chemical peels in dermatologists’ offices and wanted a way to do stronger peels at home. This was all I could find on the internet years ago. Fortunately for me, I made a perfect choice. They offer multiple strengths which I believe I have tried all of them. I most frequently buy the 70%, 50% and 30%. The strongest is wonderful as a body peel or a very short facial peel—emphasis on short. The 30% I like because I can do them 2-3 times a week as a person that is used to strong peels. I love that I know what strength I’m getting as opposed other brands’ peels where you have no idea what strength it is. I have more control over my skincare using these products and for that I am really grateful. I credit PS peels and PS retinol as two of the key things that key my skin clear of cystic acne. (A low carb diet also really helps btw.)

Looking for your answer?