Hair CareHair Productsghd
Platinum Professional Performance Styler

Platinum Professional Performance Styler

Shop GHD Platinum Professional Performance Styler at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this good for every other day use on frizzy curly thin hair?
Platinum Professional Performance Styler ? How do you achieve flawless curls with this product?
Do the plates touch? My old ghd Classic has plates that touch, but I just purchased a ghd Gold and there’s a small gap between the plates so my hair just falls through and doesn’t style as well (not faulty, this is just how they’ve designed the new ones). But I’ve heard the plates on the Platinum styler touch, due to the wishbone feature.
Start your review of Platinum Professional Performance Styler!
Tiffany C.
Concord, CA
Platinum Professional Performance Styler uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have had the Platinum Professional Performance Styler since 2017 and when I travel I just take that and I can achieve waves straight hair and curls. A feature I love is that compared to other straighteners that you crank up the heat and then burn your hair this has an automated setting that can not be adjusted. It is definitely worth the investment. I Will repurchase when this one gives up which does not seem like anytime soon.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
I had a GHD platinum that suddenly stopped working and after a week of crazy frizzy hair I decided to go ahead and purchase the new platinum plus. I wasn’t expecting anything more than the performance of my old styler but I was so surprised to find that the platinum plus performed even better! My hair hasn’t been frizzy since I started using this despite days of 80% humidity in my city! This is no exaggeration. My hair is way more shiny and soft although I style it exactly the same way I used to. Awesome product GHD. Thank you!
Meg B.
Evansville
I am in love with this flat iron.  You cannot go wrong with this amazing smart syler.  With its predictive technology this iron predicts each strands  needs to ensure optimum temperature . The heat is monitored up to 250 timers per second across the plates and also recognizes the thickness of hair and speed to which you are passing through the section.  WHAT?! Crazy right? I promise you this is an Amazeballs flat iron and totally worth the hype.  Its not just another flat iron this flat iron is the ish!  With a unique wishbone hinge it ensures the plates are perfectly aligned while you straighten, curl, or wave your hair.  Each plate is precision milled allowing hair to pass through effortlessly.   My all time favorite feature like on all the new products is the auto shut off  after 30minutes of non use.  Because who needs to worry all day at work if you turned off your flat iron or not.   It is a more expensive flat iron but totally worth it.
keshia B.
San Diego, CA
Platinum Professional Performance Styler uploaded by keshia B.
I love my ghd platinum+ and I am so happy I decided to make the splurge. I spent days researching the best and healthiest flat iron to get. It was either this or the Dyson Corrale. I went with GHD because many reviewers said the Dyson didn't give spectacular results for the price. So I basically went for the next best thing that also states to protect the health of my hair. Honestly, I've been using this straightener for a few months now and it actually does feel like it's healthier for my hair. It glides across each strand so smoothly & doesn't snag any of it. I only have to do one pass to get it super straight. I can't explain it, it just feels like it's healthier for my hair. My favorite thing about this flat iron is that it easily adds any type of curl or wave and allows me to get super straight and shiny hair without extra heat. It only reaches 365 but feels the same as if I were using a straightener that reaches 450. I have a full review and demo of this flat iron on youtube. Just search for "lovekeebuu ghd platinum+ review"
Courtney M.
Black
I wanted to love this straightener but I didn't at all. I bought this and a t3 and I will be returning this. I was replacing my babyliss and honestly the babyliss was better than this. I really don't see where all the good reviews come from. It did straighten my hair good but it tugs and pulls as you go and my hair kept getting caught between the plates. It pulled strands out every time I used it. For this price I was expecting it to be amazing not tugging and pulling my hair out!
Jean S.
Groton, CT
my stylist uses this iron and I LOVE how my hair looks when I leave the salon, so much in fact that I have asked for one for my birthday...unless I save up enough pennies to buy it myself! It's costly but SO worth it especially when you have thick hair like mine
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Platinum Professional Performance Styler uploaded by Lacee L.
This straightens my hair so quick and heats up insanely fast! I'm in love with this straightener. It makes curls a breeze also. My hair never feels damaged and looks like I just came from the salon. I manaed to snag this product free to revirw from beauty brands.
Jessica A.
stony point 10980
So I usually stick to babylisspro straighteners ever since I switched from chi in college (I'm 27 now and when straighteners first started I didn't even know you could get them anywhere other than like Walgreens those days sucked!) but I recently lost my straightener in a fire and thought the best thing to do is to get a flat iron some place I'd get a benefit from it aka Sephora because I get points and I settled on this on after reading reviews and OMG it's amazing I have bleach blonde damaged hair and this makes it look healthy and I've used it after my hair being styled then rained on being out in the humidity and even after a run and it still made it look amazing
Linda M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best flat iron I have ever used! I wish I got this sooner. I was skeptical because of the no heat setting and that the temp goes up to 365 degrees. Usually the flat irons I have used goes up to 450. But this is actually real hot!!! It feels just as hot as the higher temperature flat irons I have used. This straightens beautifully and also leaves bouncy curls. It fits great in my hand and slides smoothly on my hair. I hope this lasts long as I have read some reviews saying theirs stopped working within months. There is a three year warranty so that’s great!
Donya V.
Porter Ranch, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This hair straightener is terrible. It was so damaging and it wouldn’t even straighten my hair. I have wavy hair, so it isn’t even curly or difficult to straighten. I noticed a ton of breakage after using this hair straightener as well. I had all these little short pieces of hair sticking up over my head. I’m not sure what the deal is because I’ve heard so many great things about this hair straightener, yet it was insanely bad for me. I ended up returning it to Sephora.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrie T.