Platinum Pets Scroll Double Feeder with Two Stainless Steel Embossed Non-Tip Bowls - Gold (3 Cup)

BY PLATINUM PETS

The platinum pets wrought iron scroll double feeder features a classic scroll mold holding the place of the trendiest pet's dishes. The feeder is hand welded with sturdy scroll legs in a powder coated matte black finish. Included are two embossed non-tip bowls with rubber bases for easy feeding either on the stand or for immovable placement on the floor. The bowls are dishwasher-safe, rustproof, and chip resistant! The powder coating is fda approved and available in a variety of colors. Raised feeding promotes healthy digestion by limiting the amount of air that pets intake while feeding, thus reducing bloat and gassiness. see more...

Asucena L.
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how fancy these dog stands look. The gold makes them look very classy and its great because i can put food and water
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Fancy!!!!! I want this for my cat!!!!!!!!!! I would prefer silver though...
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Adorable design, and I love that my pooch isn't pushing his bowls around as he eats.
erin m.
erin m.
They look so cute and keep my pets food off the floor my pet doesn't have to eat with the blow scooting around on the floor.
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.
As pretty as they are I would never be able to use these. My dog drags his bowl around and picks it up and slings it.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
These are absolutely beautiful , would definitely want this for all my sweet babies