Add a Photo

By PLATINUM PETS
The platinum pets wrought iron scroll double feeder features a classic scroll mold holding the place of the trendiest pet's dishes. The feeder is hand welded with sturdy scroll legs in a powder coated matte black finish. Included are two embossed non-tip bowls with rubber bases for easy feeding either on the stand or for immovable placement on the floor. The bowls are dishwasher-safe, rustproof, and chip resistant! The powder coating is fda approved and available in a variety of colors. Raised feeding promotes healthy digestion by limiting the amount of air that pets intake while feeding, thus reducing bloat and gassiness.
Ferni B.
Ferni B.

I like this for my pup but they make to much noise because of the metal. It also does move around it would be better if it stuck to the ground because my pup is a bit rough
Rabecca G.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, Ne

I love these. They look so classy and once my dog is done eating and I wash them they shine. It's nice to have this in my kitchen.
Jazmin T.
Jazmin T.
Nuevo, Ca

There are two beautiful bowls and i just love them! My dog loves them as well! It looks like a very good quality and it was just what i was looking for!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ

I had this product for over a year now and it still looks brand new. It never rusts or chips.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.

Brings some style to my kitchen, and my dog likes drinking out of them too
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR

How tall does it stand? I have 2 very small a dogs.

Join Now