BY PLATINUM PETS

Stay connected with your canine on long, joyful walks with one of our cheerful and reliable powder coated leashes. Connect that leash to one of Platinum Pets’ leather or chain collars for a matching set in eye-catching colors.

Buy on Target*
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
These leashes work great for awhile but you must keep them dry at all times I went through two of them and once in light rain it started rusting. And my small dog broke one that said could hold up to 100lbs. Not recommend.
Jacks F.
Jacks F.
Moreno Valley, CA
My german has a habit of ripping every lesh we get him so i hope this is as durable as they say it is
Robbie B.
Robbie B.
Wendell, NC
Cute leash and works great also. I get so many compliments on this leash while walking my baby Roxy.
Taira C.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
This looks most similar to the leash I currently have only the leather part is brown. This is the best leash I've ever bought. It has last the longest, it's easier to keep and my dogs can't chew through it. It has a long enough length to give my dog some space without them pulling me or vice versa and still gives me some control. I definitely recommend this kind of leash to any/every one with a dog of any size that likes to chew and pull. It's so worth the money.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Kingston, PA
I love this for the look. I'd say it goes better for a smaller to medium sized dog. I use this on my Yorkiepoo and it's great! I would not use it on my bigger dog.. She tens to pull a lot, especially if she sees another dog or squirrel and I need to wrap the leash around my hand a few times.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
My dogs too big for it. She broke it in half because of the other dogs. She likes to go free and have fun....
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Lake Zurich, IL
Awesome for when my dog was a puppy. So many of my friends have had their dogs tear through their leashes. This leash prevents any kind of damage and gives complete control when going on walks.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Works as its suppose to but personally metal chains bother my hand when walking my dogs. if its hot my hands sweat and my dog will pull because i can not get a tight grip on the leash.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
This a both attractive and functional. It's not heavy and durable. This is a wonderful choice if you're looking for a new leash for your dog.
Andrew A.
Andrew A.
The durability is fantastic it's very high quality material and can handle my big 2 year old pitbull he's about 60+ pounds and it's comfortable in your hands as well
Ravyn B.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
How good is this???????????
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
My dog has chewed through 3 different leashes. I've been thinking about getting a chain leash for him. Is this a good one or is there a better one out there? Are they heavy?
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
It should be good enough.
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Would this be a good chain for a big dog?
Michelle M.