BY PLATINUM PETS

Stay connected with your canine on long, joyful walks with one of our cheerful and reliable powder coated leashes. Connect that leash to one of Platinum Pets’ leather or chain collars for a matching set in eye-catching colors.

Buy on Target
Blythe S.
These leashes work great for awhile but you must keep them dry at all times I went through two of them and once in light rain it started rusting. And my small dog broke one that said could hold up to 100lbs. Not recommend.
Jacks F.
Moreno Valley, CA
My german has a habit of ripping every lesh we get him so i hope this is as durable as they say it is
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
This looks most similar to the leash I currently have only the leather part is brown. This is the best leash I've ever bought. It has last the longest, it's easier to keep and my dogs can't chew through it. It has a long enough length to give my dog some space without them pulling me or vice versa and still gives me some control. I definitely recommend this kind of leash to any/every one with a dog of any size that likes to chew and pull. It's so worth the money.
Danielle C.
Kingston, PA
I love this for the look. I'd say it goes better for a smaller to medium sized dog. I use this on my Yorkiepoo and it's great! I would not use it on my bigger dog.. She tens to pull a lot, especially if she sees another dog or squirrel and I need to wrap the leash around my hand a few times.
Melissa B.
Seminole, FL
I love these leashes! I have three dogs. One of them is too old to go on walks nowadays. When I walk my other two, the leashes tangle easily because I have a large mix breed and a Chihuahua (both rescues). My bigger dog, Bella, stays goes ahead of us, then comes closer at times (she's very protective of her older Chihuahua sister, Sookie!). So, Sookie's leash has a little slack since she is so much further away. Bella's sometimes has no slack. But when she comes closer to check on her sister, that's when her leash tends to trip Sookie up. As it gets tangled under her little legs. This leash keeps Bella close at all times, It's perfect!
Sarah B.
This has a good weight and fits nice in your hand. it give great control over your pet. it is also very stylish due to the fact my puppy is a boy and doesn't look good in pink frillys
Stephanie W.
Lake Zurich, IL
Awesome for when my dog was a puppy. So many of my friends have had their dogs tear through their leashes. This leash prevents any kind of damage and gives complete control when going on walks.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Works as its suppose to but personally metal chains bother my hand when walking my dogs. if its hot my hands sweat and my dog will pull because i can not get a tight grip on the leash.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
This a both attractive and functional. It's not heavy and durable. This is a wonderful choice if you're looking for a new leash for your dog.
Andrew A.
The durability is fantastic it's very high quality material and can handle my big 2 year old pitbull he's about 60+ pounds and it's comfortable in your hands as well
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
How good is this???????????
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
My dog has chewed through 3 different leashes. I've been thinking about getting a chain leash for him. Is this a good one or is there a better one out there? Are they heavy?
Natalie M.
It should be good enough.
Michelle M.
Do these fit big dogs?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Would this be a good chain for a big dog?