BY PLATINUM

Bae S.
I got my order last week of these and they were on sale for $17.85...I don't need to, but I get a new set every semester because I have people in my home that likes them too...I am always missing a few colours at the end of my semester. I love these pens because I use them to take notes, they keep everything organized and when reviewing for tests, it makes identifying key terms easy.
Emily K.
For the price of this pen its an amazing quality, I adore this pen, this is the pen I use for 90% of the time, the only time I don't use it is for important documents because I'm currently using a water based ink in it. I bought this pen about a year ago and was delighted to find that when I used it it didn't smudge onto my hand leaving it black. As a left handed person I always find it hard to get a pen that writes smoothly and is fast drying enough for me to use. The one downfall is that it will sometimes take a bit to get the ink flowing but after that everything goes smoothly. Other then that this pen is wonderful.