BY PLATINUM

Compare to Tampax Pearl Unscented Premium Plastic 8 Hours of confident protection see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa D.
Williamstown, WV
Just as good as Tampax pearl but a fraction of the cost. I would recommend this product.
Jessika S.
Harrison, MI
I usually use tampax pearl but these tampons are just as good and half the price.
Cassidy A.
Great tampons for a cheap price. Why pay high price when you can get generic that is just as good. Works well
Chelsie B.
Everett
Tampon works find, not a fan of cardboard applicators though. So great if you don't mind the cardboard.
Deanna G.
These tampons are Just as good as all the other plastic applicator tampons out there for half the price! This one has way more tampons in the box for less money-why would any one second guess that for even a minute?! Um -not me lol I will always choose these. They are exactly the same for cheaper!
Jessica A.
Powell River, BC
I was looking for a cheap option. I do try and use the store brands to save a few bucks. These are awful. Quite honestly, I would rather use pads. The applicator is terrible and the cotton expands in an odd way. It does not sit correctly and I have had to try to move it into the right place, but it still feels uncomfortable. I will definitely not be buying Walmart brand products in the future.
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Nope nope nope. The applicator is horrible and I hate it, how the tampon expands funny and it doesn't feel right. But it's a tampon and if I really need to use it then I will but I won't go out and buy a box for myself