Platinum Equate Regular Tampons Pkg of 40 Compare to Tampax Pearl uploaded by Amber G.Platinum Equate Regular Tampons Pkg of 40 Compare to Tampax Pearl uploaded by Jill R.

BY PLATINUM #69 in Tampons

Compare to Tampax Pearl Unscented Premium Plastic 8 Hours of confident protection see more...

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these tampons. I’ve used tampax pearl and these are right on par with the name brand. This product exceeded my expectations and I bought them at Walmart. Very affordable. I’d definitely recommend this product why pay more?
Andrea B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't bought name brand in quite a while so I don't have anything to really compare these to, but they do work well. Only thing is my walmart seems to only stock the cardboard unscented. I prefer the plastic unscented.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I've been using these for years and they work just as well as the name brand if not better. Plus they're half the price and you can't beat that plus who wants to spend their money on Tampons? lol These give really good protection for me and no leaks!! I highly rec these!!!
Deanna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These tampons are Just as good as all the other plastic applicator tampons out there for half the price! This one has way more tampons in the box for less money-why would any one second guess that for even a minute?! Um -not me lol I will always choose these. They are exactly the same for cheaper!
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
I will honestly say I a bit picky about which products I use during my period, as much as I'd like to say these are better than name brand, for me they aren't. The applicator doesn't seem to insert as smoothly for me but I also prefer the junior size over regular.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For less than 5 dollars you get 40 plastic applicator tampons that truly work, you can't beat it! I use these and they are comfortable,cost effective, and get the job done!
Janet A.
Summerville, SC
These are a great affordable replacement for Tampax pearls. They don't provide as must protection confidence and are less absorbent. But they are comfortable and cheap.
Danielle B.
Timmonsville, South Carolina
This is the only brand of tampons I use. Ive tried several different brands but this one is my favorite. Its more comfortable and its less expensive than all the other name brands.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my go to over all the other tampons. They are less expensive and you get more for your money. I don't see why people buy the name brand when these are just as good
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love the quality of these for the price. Very affordable and also very good quality. They compare excellently to the Tampax Pearl. I love!