BY PLATINUM

Compare to Tampax Pearl Unscented Premium Plastic 8 Hours of confident protection see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
For less than 5 dollars you get 40 plastic applicator tampons that truly work, you can't beat it! I use these and they are comfortable,cost effective, and get the job done!
Andrea B.
I haven't bought name brand in quite a while so I don't have anything to really compare these to, but they do work well. Only thing is my walmart seems to only stock the cardboard unscented. I prefer the plastic unscented.
Wendy C.
I've been using these for years and they work just as well as the name brand if not better. Plus they're half the price and you can't beat that plus who wants to spend their money on Tampons? lol These give really good protection for me and no leaks!! I highly rec these!!!
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
I will honestly say I a bit picky about which products I use during my period, as much as I'd like to say these are better than name brand, for me they aren't. The applicator doesn't seem to insert as smoothly for me but I also prefer the junior size over regular.
Janet A.
Summerville, Sc
These are a great affordable replacement for Tampax pearls. They don't provide as must protection confidence and are less absorbent. But they are comfortable and cheap.
Danielle B.
Timmonsville, South Carolina
This is the only brand of tampons I use. Ive tried several different brands but this one is my favorite. Its more comfortable and its less expensive than all the other name brands.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
These are my go to over all the other tampons. They are less expensive and you get more for your money. I don't see why people buy the name brand when these are just as good
Brooke D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Work just as good as the name brands and hold up for just as long at a much cheaper price with more products in the box
Aubrie C.
Corona, CA
These are by far my favorite tampons. Very cheap and always have my back! Lol a girls best friend!!
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Im usually a fan of pads because it's to put in and remove.lol. but this is ok I guess I wish we had better period products