Platinum - Chain Link Band For Apple Watch 42mm - Black uploaded by Jess G.

BY BEST BUY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Black metal band to accompany your Apple Watch 42mm. Black colored lugs featured on the band for easy connection to your watch. Links are able to be removed for adjustment. see more...

Review (1)
Jess G.
Jess G.
Review for: Platinum - Chain Link Band For Apple Watch 42mm - Black
I love my 42 mm Apple Watch but even more with this metal band!

Originally, I would wear my Apple Watch with the black sport band that it came with. It was cool for a while but then I found it way too simple when I wear it on a nice evening out for dinner or something.
My cousins wedding was coming up and I needed a band that would dress up my Apple Watch a bit more than the plain sports band. So I made a quick stop to Best Buy & bought this one because it was black. There were other options but they were silver.
NO REGRETS! I truly love this metal band it gives my Watch a nicer look & a lot better than the sports band.

Side note: I have a small wrist and not sure if this would work for me but the links on this band are removable making it easy for you to remove individual links to fit your desired fit. I took them all off & left one and each side. It still fits a bit loose on my wrist but that's how I like it. I don't want it super tight to cut off my circulation either.