Plastic Orange Pumpkin Bucket (Each)

by Amscan

This Pumpkin Bucket will look amazing this Halloween. This bucket is orange and looks like a classic jack o lantern. You can fill this awesome bucket with candy and have your party guests take as much as they want. You can also give this bucket to your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plastic Orange Pumpkin Bucket (Each)!
Morgantown , WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Cute and affordable alternative for trick or treating than using bags. They’re reusable and can be used in many ways. I used these for a while for my kids then got them personalized sling bags to use instead. The only con is sometimes the handle can come apart from the bucket.
Issaquah, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is a great bucket for kids to trick or treat with! It's durable and can hold all those Halloween goodies. Don't forget they are at almost any store and they are usually under $3!!!
Monument , CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Plastic Orange Pumpkin Bucket (Each) uploaded by Monica T.
THE candy bucket! My kids always use these to collect their candy on Halloween. It is classic and durable, we use them all year round to hold their toys. You can buy them at any Walmart, Target, and usually your local grocery store. Go hurry....
San Antonio, TX
Exactly what u need for the perfect night of trick r treating and your kids will thank you when u give them this pumpkin bucket. It will hold all the candy there hearts desire and will save u a pretty penny on buying candy for the rest of the year. I recommend this bucket for the perfect halloween
Bayonne, NJ
Plastic Orange Pumpkin Bucket (Each) uploaded by Roxana L.
Tengo este bucket de el año pasado, es muy lindo y practico para los niños, no lastima la mano con el peso de los dulces y soporta bastante peso este año lo volveran a utilizar no lo quieren cambiar les encanto por practico y fuerte!.
Bakersfield, CA
This bucket takes me back! These are the same ones they'd drop off around my high school campus to our teachers. Lots of good memories, I still have the one my art teacher gave to me from 3 years ago & there isn't a thing wrong with it(:
klamath falls
Pretty cheap but once you get a certain amount of candy in it the strap can break and that wouldn't be fun. It happen to me as a kid and it ruined my Halloween. So I don't recommend this to go trick or treating with but it's good for decorations.
Perfect for the little ones when they go trick or treating. Not really that expensive so you don't have to use a groccery bag. Also last for a long time with good care of course. Available at just about any store near you , which is great.
Santa Rosa, CA
A nice sturdy bucket for the price! I bought one for my daughter and she mostly fills it with water for tea parties. Can hold a good amount of weight and hasn't faded or cracked. Will totally buy another when this one finally breaks apart.
Matthews, NC
My kids love this Halloween pail. Not only is it cute , it is super light weight and easy for them to carry on their own. They enjoy gathering all of their favorite treats in this cost efficient little bucket.

Looking for your answer?