BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOrigins
Plantscription Youth-Renewing power night cream, 50 ml

Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing power night cream, 50 ml

This dream of a cream, fortified with potent Anogeissus, delivers youth-renewing hydration while you sleep. Helps visibly improves lines and wrinkles and revive youthful bounce. Now powered with elastin-optimizing Dill Seed Extract and youth-extending Cassia alata to help restore elasticity to create a more lasting youthful appearance overnight.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Myristyl Myristate , Isodecyl Isononanoate , Triethylhexanoin , Butylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Behenyl Alcohol , Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract , Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract , Cassia Alata Leaf Extract , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil*, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract , Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract , Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Cholesterol , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Squalane , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Micrococcus Lysate , Phytosphingosine , Caffeine , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Hydrolyzed Algin , Crithmum Maritimum Extract , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lecithin , Maltodextrin , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols , Dimethicone , Ceteareth-20 , Polysorbate 20 , Glyceryl Stearate , Carbomer , Potassium Hydroxide , Tocopheryl Acetate , Boron Nitride , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Xanthan Gum , Glucosamine Hcl , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN42228>

How is this cream? I wanted to try it out for my overnight regime. Worth the money?
How is this product with combination skin?
Start your review of Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing power night cream, 50 ml!
Product Highlights
Lightweight but very moisturizing. Leaves skin feeling fresh and nourished. Sheer lotion that doesn't feel very heavy.in reviews
...smooth and silky. This is semi strong so I wouldn't recommend to those with sensitive skin.in reviews
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing power night cream, 50 ml uploaded by Jayson B.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Went in to replenish my Vitazing from Origins and luckily they were in gift! Taking a break from my usual night creme just to try this and it’s LOVELY! Not a fan of the smell but it was free! So far so good, definitely recommended!!! [product:plantscription-youth-renewing-power-night-cream-50-ml]
Maura C.
Celebration, FL
Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing power night cream, 50 ml uploaded by Maura C.
I have been using Origins PLANTSCRIPTION Youth-Renewing Power Night Cream for a couple of weeks and I am obsessed! I like it so much that I just ordered the serum from this product line too, because I want more of this Origins Plantscription goodness in my life! I love the texture, light clean smell, and effectiveness of the product. The cream moisturizes and nourishes my entire face beautifully leaving its looking and feeling soft. It also fills in my fine lines nicely, and I already see an improvement on my forehead! The cream is a also perfect consistency and goes on feeling light and smooth. Even better, the product is cruelty free, vegetarian, and free of toxic, harsh ingredients. Love everything about it!
Dayna J.
La Luz, NM
Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing power night cream, 50 ml uploaded by Dayna J.
This is a surprisingly thick night creme. Works well with my sensitive skin. IMO it’s a bit much for every night and I’ve been rotating it with a face oil which is giving great results. I recommend this product.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing power night cream, 50 ml uploaded by Danielle P.
I got this cream while purchasing a few other origin products . I really really love it. I think its a good texture , absorbs quickly. I have acne prone skin sometimes sensitive to new products and had no issues with this . I use this in combination with other products at night. I do feel like its helping my skin tightness.
Robyn R.
Windsor, CO
Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing power night cream, 50 ml uploaded by Robyn R.
This is wonderful! It soothes and firms very well. It moisturizes beautifully, without clogging pores or leaving my skin greasy. I do feel that my skin looks younger with this night cream than with other products I've used in the same price range. Big fan :)
Elena R.
Lake Geneva, WI
This brand is one of my favorites and love the scent the price is affordable I love all this brand name
Veronica P.
Pasadena, CA
This really helps keep my skin hydrated- especially in the winter. Has a fresh subtle scent and a good texture.
Ashley S.
Mc Bee, SC
I am really glad that I found this cream. I like that it is organic, so I feel good about putting it on my face. I have seen some improvement in the time I have been using this. It smells great and is easy to use.
Mallory O.
New Haven, CT
I love applying this cream. Thick bit emollient, my skin feels so good after I put it on, i look forward to my night routine. Use this whole system and the results are amazing
member-629e22
This is a wonderful natural night cream has a lovely sent very soothing and results are fantastic in the