BY PLANTRONICS

Superior DECT 6.0 technology eliminates interference from WI-FI networks Offers enterprise-grade audio quality, even in dense working environments. Includes USB DECT adapter with 180degrees articulation Simple plug-and-play USB connectivity. Over-the-ear design can be worn in a monaural (single earpiece) style. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound. Increases productivity by enabling users to multitask and move freely around the office, up to 300 feet. Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology. Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise. SoundGuard technology mitigates audio spikes. Designed for all-day comfort with up to 6 hours of talk time. Hands-free functionality. Supports 1-touch call control with Office Communicator. Plantronics(R) Savi(TM) 430M Wireless PC Headset System Optimized For Microsoft Communicator 2007 is one of many Phone Headsets & Chargers available through Office Depot. Made by Plantronics. see more...

Clare J.
Lewis Center, OH
I requested this at work after being sick of the lack of portability in my wired in headset. This is nice because I do not feel chained to my desk! Downside is that I wish there was a designated mute button on the headset, instead of having to hold the volume button down.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
This product worked out so well for me. I'm on my computer about 8 hours a day. This makes it easy to get away now and has a good reaching distance.
Monique G.
I use this product at work as it does work great now when I first got it people complained of me echoing in the phone or sounding far away
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
Use this at work. it does great and helps to cancel out the noise for the person on the other line.