ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsPlantronics
BACKBEAT PRO W/ WRLS NOISE CANCELLING HEADSET

Plantronics BACKBEAT PRO W/ WRLS NOISE CANCELLING HEADSET

by Plantronics

BACKBEAT PRO W/ WRLS NOISE CANCELLING HEADSET

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plantronics BACKBEAT PRO W/ WRLS NOISE CANCELLING HEADSET!
Debbie R.
Pell City, AL
This head set is great. I've never had anyone tell me they couldn't hear me. I ordered this online, site unseen. I had other brands in the office, but I'll stick to Plantronics from now on for my future purchases.
member-eb5f11
These fit my head nicely. I use them on the regular for workouts and they rarely come loose. The noise canceling feature works well and I receive many phone calls while wearing them. Its an ease to switch between calls, music and even letting the outside noise in. Sound quality is superb.
Lizmary Z.
Doral, FL
Me gustaría tenerlos algún día y poder contarles qué tal el sonido y la calidad de este productos
Louise R.
I got these headphones as a gift last year and I'm OBSESSED with them. They are wireless so I don't have to deal with the cord at all and it's easy to set it up with my phone or computer. The sound quality is excellent. The noise cancelling feature is amazing, especially to use on airplanes. I LOVE these!

Looking for your answer?