BY PLANTRONICS

Plantronics Backbeat GO 2 Black with Charging Case Brand New Includes One Year Warranty The Plantronics Backbeat GO 2 wireless stereo headsets are amazingly light, featuring incredibly small earbuds with bluetooth technology. Compact design easily slips into your pocket and tangle free cables offer portability. You can enjoy your favorite music or movie with up to 4.5 hours of listening and 5 hours of talk time. The bluetooth stereo headset allows you connect to smartphones or tablets for music, movies, and calls. Also inline controls let you pause music to take a call, adjust volume, or skip tracks. Plantronics Battery Meter widget enables a headset battery meter on Android™ 3.0 tablets, and Android 4.0 phones and tablets while it automatically shows onscreen for iPhone and iPad. Backbeat GO 2 Features: Noise-Canceling Microphone Switch Between Calls & Music Listening Dual Earpiece Convenient In-Line Volume / Mute Control Connects To: -Cell Phone Connect to Multiple Devices Up To 5 Hours Talk Time see more...

Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR
I am an avid runner and these are the only earbuds that will stay in my ear while running. They even stay in through the really hot and humid days. I love the fact that they are Bluetooth and I don't have to worry about a cord running from my phone to the earbuds.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
These are great! They don't have a cord so when you're working out you don't have to worry about anything dangling. I love these being Bluetooth too! Great pair of headphones all around. I totally recommend.
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Techie Expert
Plantronics Backbeat GO 2 Headset with the charging case is the second of the brand that I have purchased. Not only the headset comes with a charger it comes with a case that keeps the headset charge each time when not in use. The sound is amazing and the blue tooth connection is so string that you need to keep the phone with you. I would recommend buying this series anytime you won't regret it.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
These are great! I was looking for something to use at the gym to eliminate ripping the headphones out of my ears when using the elliptical. I can leave my phone in my bag next to the machine I am using and have no problem.

I love the storage case these headphones came in. It has saved me a couple times when I have forgotten to charge my headphones overnight. I just plug them into the case and they are ready with a full battery for the gym in the evening.

These fit my small ears well. On rare occasions they begin to slip out of my ears but they are still a better fit that any other wired earbuds I have ever tried.

The headphone/mike feature has worked great on calls and both sides can hear better than when I just use the speakerphone on my cell.

I highly recommend these wireless headphones.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Visalia, CA
Don't know how I survived without this. I purchased these so I could listen to music while I was at work. I got tired of almost knocking and pulling my phone off my desk because I would forget my headphones were hooked up to it. Not only is it convenient to have a carrying case for them but it's also a back up battery! With the case you don't have to worry about them getting tangled with each other or in other things in your purse. Good volume output. Controls are awesome. Use them on a daily basis. My only wish is that the battery lasted longer.
Lynnette L.
Lynnette L.
It's SO nice to be able to use my phone without having a cord attached to it! The sound comes in very clear. I have been known to leave my phone in one room and be in a different room just talking or listening to my music. It's a nice little set to have!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Vandalia, OH
The bluetooth on these works very well. They are comfortable, but I have a hard time keeping them in when I exercise. The ear stabilizers are good, but a smaller size would be helpful. For those with small ears, you might want to purchase a different stabilizer. I purchased the jaybird ear stabilizers and attached them to this headset. Works great.